David20 Vid 7

David20

Normally I wouldn't bother commenting but since you asked... I have to say it was a bit boring, sorry.

You are clearly a pretty good rider in that you can gap far etc but that doesn't make it a good video. There aren't really any interesting moves or lines, so it's kind of doomed from the start no matter how well you edit the video. In fact I thought the editing was fine although shame about the frame rate. On the plus side I quite liked the big gap down the stairs and it was less boring than it would have been if it lasted 3 minutes.

orite mr arsey just seems to me none of your videos have been to that standard

To what standard exactly ?

Im sorry. But if you wish to take this up privatly then be my guest.

But im not gonna' sit here and argue in this dude's thread.

The negativity against me on this forum is absolutely unbelivable.

But let me stump it here. You've never ridden with me. Just because my video doesn't show something doesn't mean i don't ride in that way. My last decent video i brought of was "Danny Kearns - Bullet". I havn't ridden seriously since that video. But my new one's currently in process, untill then, shut your mouth.

Danny.

To what standard exactly ?

Im sorry. But if you wish to take this up privatly then be my guest.

But im not gonna' sit here and argue in this dude's thread.

The negativity against me on this forum is absolutely unbelivable.

But let me stump it here. You've never ridden with me. Just because my video doesn't show something doesn't mean i don't ride in that way. My last decent video i brought of was "Danny Kearns - Bullet". I havn't ridden seriously since that video. But my new one's currently in process, untill then, shut your mouth.

Danny.

lol your a rite fool you cant argue with me about my opinion i dont give a toss about any excuses you give as to why your riding isnt top notch im just saying i saw that bullet video and the riding in it was no where near this lads