Me And Jonny...

Grant Hundley

are so sad we are in tonight on msn :(

if you are also sad and in on msn.. we have a little party going with alex treby and ben leacock..

if you want to join just add either me (hairygammon@hotmail.co.uk) or jonny (jonny__mc@hotmail.com) to get into the party...

everyones welcome

fun times <_<

Lol.

How many people are in the convo atm?

im too dfrunk to be in it now so i left lokl

there were like 10 of us or suammat

anywho, joe.. your gay, you told me what to post, so i did.. and i got warned for it, and you insult me but dnot get wrned cus your a f**king seniour. twat.

Just sent this to joe oakley thinking it was alex LMAO

Jakers - We aim to slack. says:

alex get me in this f**king party you gay

oh, i was offline

fair play then haha

but get me in

ha wrong bloke

anywho, joe.. your gay, you told me what to post, so i did.. and i got warned for it, and you insult me but dnot get wrned cus your a f**king seniour. twat.

No, he didn't get warned cus he's not a f**king nob head. You're a f**king cock and the worst bit is you don't notice.

Anyway. FIrst post of 2008. Happy new year all. But not happy new year to all the cock's on here i.e. Grant and all of his mates that try and stick up for him.

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

No, he didn't get warned cus he's not a f**king nob head. You're a f**king cock and the worst bit is you don't notice.

Anyway. FIrst post of 2008. Happy new year all. But not happy new year to all the cock's on here i.e. Grant and all of his mates that try and stick up for him.

I excpect you will get warned to, well maby not becuase your sticking up a senior :P

Reported.

your an absolute tit.

joe qupoted the first post of that girl touble thread and sai d i should hav posted somethgin like that..

so i did.

and i got warned WTF

your an absolute tit.

joe qupoted the first post of that girl touble thread and sai d i should hav posted somethgin like that..

so i did.

and i got warned WTF

I've read all that and you were quite clearly trying to wind him up as well as everyone else. You were trying to be be smart and it failed dismilly.

Right i have been drinkign all night and i can still see the stupidty thats has happened , joe if you have been drinking that was very inapropriate and i would expect better from you , and grant please dont retaliate tontie is about good cheer but this topic needs moderating to prevent any anguish between member .

sorry for apauling grammer and spelling i will edit tomrow morning , happy new years to everyone .

Your an E-Dick. How was your 24 hour suspension?

No worries lads, to avoid any confusion, I've genorously warned all of you. :) Happy New Year.

Rich