For All Your Burger Monsters

TomR

Stick it in photoshop, duplicate all the good deals, use them, profit?

/Not really a way to make profit? You gotta spend 2 quid on a burger to start with get a free burger so you're always out of pocket

Still a good deal though, more food!!

Frooty

I don't really eat most of the stuff on there, so if I were to duplicate the best deals, then I would save so much when I print them.

But yeah, it's not really profiting, that would be impossible, it's jsut a good way of abusing the service, especially if you like your burger king.

I forwarded this link to some work friends and they put the vouchers to good use today at lunch :P

I chose to eat sandwich's from home, I save so much money by eating stuff from home instead of buying food in town!

Same dude.. Appart from my lunch is at school break.. judging by the fact your a senior id say your on about work lunch break? well bakc to point.. my health benifited enormously to.. I was like 12 years of age and like 13 stone (Obesity) .. becasue the cafe at school served to much shit.. so i just cut all the crap out and the weight dropped off..

Im now like 5ft 12" and a tidy 11 and a half (Y)

lol

EATING FOOD FROM HOME *** (Y)