Where Do You Leave Your Bike Overnight?

Eduardo

Bit of a silly question really, Mum's getting abit fed-up of me leaving my bike in the kitchen over night and i dare'nt leave it outside becaus i don't want it to get stolen or go rusty, Garage isn't an option either as the door won't open, shed's abit small, was just curious as to where you left it, surely not every one takes there bike Inside?

Sorry for the Random-ocity and Obscure-ness of this topic but i'm intruiged as to where you keep you're priced possesions lol.

Mum gets abit arsy about it being in the house, Tyre marks on the Cupboards, tripping over it in the morning etc.

Garage door is actually Nakkerd, It's army accomodation so we have to rely on them to fix it and there abit slow :sleeping:

There is nothing wrong with a big of bodging though is there?

in the random space i have under the stairs

keep my bike and all spares/tools in there too!

water bleed in my brakes doesn't freeze that way wither!

:D:D:DD:D

Ben

This will be the 3rd winter with my bike in the shed, on the same bleed it hasn't froze yet .

Chained up in my garage, to one of the ground anchors with the biggest oxford lock you have ever seen. The only thing the thieveing scum can do it get the grinder out, and even then it would take a while, and make lot's of noise.