Musician Thread

i play guitar , i have a epiphone les paul and a few acoustic guitars. i play bass guitar . i have a stagg and a fender jazz bass . i play drums i have a ashton kit with pearl stands and sabian and zildjian cymbals. and i have pearl export with pearl , mapex and gretsch hardware

and absolutely lush cymbals . £350 ride lol . ziljdian and sabian cymbals . and i play flute a little and my flute is a pearl solid silver flute

lol i think my rant is over .

leon

(my sister just spat at me)

Drums 3 and half years.

Went from acuostic to electric.

Parents were gettin fed up of the constant banging.

lol same with the old fraggle next door so we built a summer house and put my kit in there

andeee is that a pearl double pedal? i cant tell i have pdp one

Edited by dirt jumper jake

Guitar, started on acoustic and moved to electric.

What are the guitar players favourite songs to play ? ( need to learn some new stuff )

I love to play Metallica - Fade to black, Coheed & Cambria - Welcome Home, Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Zephyr Song, Green Day - Time of your life, Van Halen - Ain't Talking 'Bout Love and a few other.

Need to learn some new songs... anybody else care to share ?

Thanks

Gav

I play bass and have done for 2 years, grade 7 :D

synthesizer through software and a usb midi controller (which i also use for DJ'ing) around a year,

a little drums, both electric and acoustic guitar and just recently taken up the harmonica.

all self taught

NicP

Drums

6 years

get some new shells . everything else is a beast though

Guitar, started on acoustic and moved to electric.

What are the guitar players favourite songs to play ? ( need to learn some new stuff )

I love to play Metallica - Fade to black, Coheed & Cambria - Welcome Home, Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Zephyr Song, Green Day - Time of your life, Van Halen - Ain't Talking 'Bout Love and a few other.

Need to learn some new songs... anybody else care to share ?

Thanks

Gav

pearl jam .check there stuff out

i personally am in a few bands at the mo and rite loads of my own songs

this is one of my bands were in the process of making our second album.

leon

I play bass and have done for 2 years, grade 7 :D

synthesizer through software and a usb midi controller (which i also use for DJ'ing) around a year,

a little drums, both electric and acoustic guitar and just recently taken up the harmonica.

all self taught

NicP

thats not bad at all.

i have been playing bass for around 7-8 years and guitar for around 3

in reply to waht i like to play i love playing accoustic songs by bands like the scene aesthetic and city and colour

also a bit of sublime is awlays fun to play. :)

hi i used to play drums myself ,they were pearl and my bro had a bass we would jam for hours,but i sold the set to buy a bike,worse thing i ever did was sell them has i miss the feel of playing the drums,i think it is a great to get behind a kit and have a good old thrash for 30mins or so (Y)

heyy

I have played guitar for like 5 years

I have got an Epiphone Les Paul , a Marshal amp and a Boss ME50 multi effects pedal(which is mint)

i normally jam jimi hendrix and pink floyd songs

hey joe by jimi h is a great song to jam !! B)

Drums...

Forever !

Played some pretty famous place and know quite a few famous faces....Matt Priest (The lightning seeds, now writer for Rythm) was my Drum teacher for 7 years (Y)

14ugyzo.jpg

Believe it or not thats an old Pearl Masters ! Wich equates to a Forum by todays standards Haha, I've got lots of new Cymbals and Hardware now but the lay out's the same

Jarrod