Any Of You Smoke?

Jolfa

I don't mean this the wrong way, but you can post topics up in full members now (Y)

I don't smoke the death sticks, taste crap, waste of money, and why pay for something that is proven to kill you?

Matt

i used to smoke but havnt properly for years and i used to smoke weed aswell but havnt done that for half a year .

leon

I don't smoke but I don't hate anyone that does. Yes, It's a waste of money and I'll think most people actually addicted to smoking think that too...afterall, how many times have you heard the words 'Don't start smoking, its horrible' come from a smokers mouth?

Yes, its proven to kill you, but so can everything else. Its a bit of a media scare when they say smoke for 5 years and you WILL die of lung cancer. Afterall people smoke all their lives and die of something completely irrelevant; not saying that smoking doesn't kill, just saying that in this hippy 'all healthy' world we seem to be living in we'll all die the next time we have a smoke or a pint in the pub.

Oh, we could sit at home and eat lettuce all day....how thrilling. Don't have salad cream though, it might cause cancer in someone somewhere.

I suppose trials could face the same arguement though!....why hurl yourself at/off a wall on a wee 20" ?

Ah, but you don't look particularly cool when smoking a death stick, wheras hopping around like a froob atop a 10 foot wall, then jumping off has a certain sense of style to it :P

Very funny Alex

But this is a serious topic

People are dying

And that was a serious opinion? He has a point. Trials is not proven to kill you, and smoking is not guarenteed to kill you...either one is a risk, and its a risk some people take for the enjoyment/addition of it.

And yes, people are dying from smoking...and speeding, and drinking and some are innocent victims. But smoking is a choice, its hardly an African famine.

Edited by anzo

Apparently 65% of cancer stick smokers want to quit. I don't know how accurate that is though. Never smoked myself. Ive got plenty of other things to blow all my readies on :rolleyes:

i know someone tha smokes and he rides,

i find it sick i saw a thirteen year old boy rolling his own fags

its so f**kin sick :sick:

I don't mean this the wrong way, but you can post topics up in full members now (Y)

Oooyer! Don't think I could earlier? I can get my wanted ad up now, and some more pics of my car :D

Ah, but you don't look particularly cool when smoking a death stick, wheras hopping around like a froob atop a 10 foot wall, then jumping off has a certain sense of style to it

I didn't feel especially cool when I was walking through town, p*ssing with blood with my face hanging off, then having a lip like an inflatable dinghy for a fortnight a few years back ;)

I unfortunately smoke and am trying to quit, i dont think anyone who doesnt or hasnt smoked can understand how hard it actually is i think for me personally it would be easyier to go selebet.

Exactly!

I was just curious if and how many of you smoked, not trying to start any moral arguments :P smoking can kill, but in the short term it reduces lung capacity, makes you smell, makes you cough etc. But on the other side of the coin, nothing goes better with a cold pint of larger than a fag, you meet people you might otherwise have never spoken to (even moreso with the smoking ban in force) and (although probably psychological) calms you down :)

So to the majority of you who don't/havn't/won't smoke, good! Don't start!

(Y)

Oooyer! Don't think I could earlier? I can get my wanted ad up now, and some more pics of my car :D

I didn't feel especially cool when I was walking through town, p*ssing with blood with my face hanging off, then having a lip like an inflatable dinghy for a fortnight a few years back ;)

Exactly!

I was just curious if and how many of you smoked, not trying to start any moral arguments :P smoking can kill, but in the short term it reduces lung capacity, makes you smell, makes you cough etc. But on the other side of the coin, nothing goes better with a cold pint of larger than a fag, you meet people you might otherwise have never spoken to (even moreso with the smoking ban in force) and (although probably psychological) calms you down :)

So to the majority of you who don't/havn't/won't smoke, good! Don't start!

(Y)

Couldnt agree more excellent topic, no wonder you got validated.

I cant smoke, i have something called Burgens disease its where you have really really bad capilleries in youre finger and toe tips.

So if i was to have a fag, all of the nicotine would go to the end on my fingers, and after a while i would get gangrene and my hands a feet would have to be amputated/ fall off.

Im glad ive got this disease becuase it will stop me from killing my self by smoking,the downside is when its 30 degrees c outside my hads and feet will be like ice

* Fingers go yellow / brown if you roll your own

* Your breath is horrible

* You, and the air around you is disgusting

* You get a nasty "smokers cough"

* It costs a lot

* You have to stand out in the rain to get your dose of death

* Most of your older relatives have got or have died from lung Cancer

There's 7 reasons why I'll never put one in my mouth again.

* Fingers go yellow / brown if you roll your own

* Your breath is horrible

* You, and the air around you is disgusting

* You get a nasty "smokers cough"

* It costs a lot

* You have to stand out in the rain to get your dose of death

* Most of your older relatives have got or have died from lung Cancer

There's 7 reasons why I'll never put one in my mouth again.

Take it you used to smoke? How hard did you find it to quit?

Thing with quitting is you've got to WANT to quit, I found it easier than expected to quit for a while, but I miss doing something with my hands and mouth, and since I don't have a girlfriend :lol: I just snack too much, and to be honest I felt healthier as a smoker...

I have however gone from 10 fags and endless bongs/spliffs a day, to about 10 a week though (Y)

I don't believe nicotine patches and gum really help much either, there is no substitute for smoke!