Hair-straighteners

RR_Trials

Ahh the maturity level of this thread is so high :P

If the guy wants to straighten his hair, just let him? Making fun of people because of something like this is quite childish..

Anyway, I straighten my hair aswell :P

I got a Chi and it's working pretty amazing, stays straight the whole day and sometimes even night, providing I don't sweat too much..

The straightenair also heats up in 10seconds, so thats great when i'm in a hurry =]

My hair is very thin and dead though, I use heat protection..but it seems like it isn't enough :( [i straighten my hair every day]

Would like to have natural straight hair so bad, I f**king hate curls.

Anyway, the chi is very nice, I would really consider getting one

For all the hairstraighten-haters:

Do you still consider hair straightening gay when it could change you from this:

beforezb4.jpg

to this:

after1cs1.jpg

I don't know about you, but I'm prepared to take away a bit of my manlyness to change like that :P

That is not me btw..

If the guy wants to straighten his hair, just let him? Making fun of people because of something like this is quite childish..

I got a Chi and it's working pretty amazing, stays straight the whole day and sometimes even night, providing I don't sweat too much..

The straightenair also heats up in 10seconds, so thats great when i'm in a hurry =]

My hair is very thin and dead though, I use heat protection..but it seems like it isn't enough :( [i straighten my hair every day]

Do you still consider hair straightening gay when it could change you from this:

beforezb4.jpg

to this:

after1cs1.jpg

I don't know about you, but I'm prepared to take away a bit of my manlyness to change like that :P

That is not me btw..

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd seriously rather chop my cock off than look like that bottom pictures!!! Actually, same goes for the top! Just cut it a bit shorter and leave it. You look like a comedy act.

What's it like walking through a town KNOWING that a LOT of people are thinking WTF has he done to his hair?!?!!

As for the bit i underlined, it's the hair straightners that made you look gay, not stopped you from looking gay! You'd actually look less gay by bumming a bloke.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd seriously rather chop my cock off than look like that bottom pictures!!! Actually, same goes for the top! Just cut it a bit shorter and leave it. You look like a comedy act.

What's it like walking through a town KNOWING that a LOT of people are thinking WTF has he done to his hair?!?!!

As for the bit i underlined, it's the hair straightners that made you look gay, not stopped you from looking gay! You'd actually look less gay by bumming a bloke.

I already noted that that isn't me :P

I do have a somewhat similiar hairstyle which you could call emo, I like it, and yes I do get looks by people, but I don't give a shit because I feel comfortable that way.

I could give a whole speech here but people like you will never undestand it anyway.

beforezb4.jpg

to this:

after1cs1.jpg

That is not me btw..

Yes?

Thats a pretty extreme case but they both look like cocks.

Short hair wins.

Edited by ToXiN-BoY

I already noted that that isn't me :P

I do have a somewhat similiar hairstyle which you could call emo, I like it, and yes I do get looks by people, but I don't give a shit because I feel comfortable that way.

I could give a whole speech here but people like you will never undestand it anyway.

To be fair, if you have a wafro. yeah, straighten it, but don't cover half your bloody face up. nothing wrong with long straight hair, but it looks alot better when its not in your face, thats kinda the idea of parting it, so it goes around your face, may aswell part it at the back otherwise. And I'm not just being anti-emo or anything else. I used to have a stupid face covering mop, and trust me, when you cut it off, girls will prefer it, it wont get in your face every 10 seconds, it'll itch shit loads less, and its waaayy more comfortable.

Also try and find a style that looks good straight, but doesnt look tooo stupid when its not straight, or the morning afters gunna be real frickin awquard.

As far as straightners go, if your a guy, get ones where the hot bit doesnt go right to the edge (Y) it'll hurt a lot less.

For the first 6 months it takes a lot of waxing, banding, general tidying.. Otherwise they just fall to pieces and look utter crap

Now if it starts to smell/itch - I wash it, if my roots start to come loose - I reband it/trim them, if they start going dull and crappy looking - I rebleach them

Otherwise maintainance free, no combing, no brushing, and definitely no straightening :lol:

When i had longish hair i just used tesco value straighteners they did the job unlike girls at college who pay like £80 for some straighteners

I think you'll find most girls have GHDs which cost that much. My girlfriend has two sets because she thought she'd lost one, so she bought another set, only to discover the old ones in a drawer :rolleyes:

EDIT: Just seen that eBuyer are doing the Nicky Clarke ones for £20. Just thought some of you fags guys might be interested.

Just use my mum's straighteners, they're nothing decent but they work.

All I idiots saying that straight hair is for gays and emos, when your hair has a natural curl/messy it does look a damn sight better and more presentable to have it evened out and make it look as though you have done something with your hair.

But then again, my fringe isn't a stupidly long one so it doesn't look all emo like.