Danny Kearns

Mat Smith!

The only thing that put me off/annoyed me was the amount of talking from whoever filmed it (assuming it was Mat), I just found it off putting the amount of "f**kin have it" and "yeah" that was going on in the bg, but then again I like watching Rowans vids and they're usually pretty chilled and silent, even though he goes huge.

I gree with everyone else, your riding is impressive, but more lines would be cool.

really good danny, also the sidehops in brum, ive done them and they look massive when you do them, that makes me feel all warm inside.

also at the beginning you said about people commenting on too many sidehops... i think you got the amount about right to be honest

Edited by Ash-Kennard

good music, alright editing, only problem was 8/10 of the gaps you didn't actually make? if you'd given it a week longer you could have had them all landed and made a much better video

was alrighty though

and

voices in the background is good :) nowt wrong with some encouragement, you don't tell fans at a football match to shut up when someone scores a goal do you

and your style is getting nicerrr

Edited by mr ailsbury

Was a decent vid and like ben travis said you could you deffo have the power and what not to improves tones

However. too many gaps and sidehops one after the other gets boring after like a min or so.

Put your mind to it, i recon you could make a good video with plenty of variaty.

Good effort though.

Chris.

Reet dan,

here are my comments, dont take offence. just constructive criticism:

• add some lines with multiple big moves in
  • dont put gaps and stuff in your videos which you dont make (if you fall off then its ok, cos it can be funny to watch)
  • do not re-use old clips
  • please dont make teaser videos for something your not selling.
  • your a powerful little bugger, i think with a tiny bit more imagination you could be a great rider
  • you are getting better in each video, well done.
  • you stole my superman tee
  • p.s sort your rear brake out. seems to slip a fair bit :P

Exactly trav, good vid i give you that, and the ankle breaker, still meks me cringe!

Got some balls kidda

Steve

Danny Kearns backwheeling higher than 20", never thought i would see the day WOW im shocked still can't get over it :P

On a serious note... as usual, mint vid Daniel and congrats to matt for making the vid fit nicely with the song.

Backwheeling higher than 20" did it for me Danny really do need more clips of you backwheeling

im gob smacked mint vid! :lol:

Edited by Reinold

Enjoyed that, was put together well and I can see a pretty big improvement in your riding, especially the gaps (Y). For your next vid I think you need to add a little bit more variation, maybe a few wheelswaps or hooks as just gaps and sidehops can get a little bit boring. Should also try and nail those gaps you didn't quite make :).

Mint vid overall though, well done.