A Spelling Bee Summon

Trials Punk

Even though I'm not too fond of this whole spelling and grammar malarky, I thought I would give the young ones a chance to witness the Spelling Bee. Quite possibly the only GOD that trials forum has.

So here it is my spelling bee summon.

Spelling Bee, Spelling Bee come to thee, Spelling Bee we are in need

Or something along those lines.

Yours humblebee,

Kyle.

teehee thats a blast from the past

keep a buzzzzzin mr spelling bee

dont go away i think we need you on this newbie section >_<

Gary

You remember him, yet you make no effort to please him by completely disregarding all punctuation? I hope he smites you with a large Oxford English dictionary and a bonus 'Punctuation and Grammar' section.

Edited by Fat Pantsâ„¢

• 1 month later...
But who is it? It's clearly someone who is a full member of the forum...

I've often wondered who the bee is, i don't think i'll ever find out though. I reckon danny or tom could find out, but then it'd ruin the idea of him, like finding out santa is actually your parents.

Maybe its best not to know?

I've often wondered who the bee is, i don't think i'll ever find out though. I reckon danny or tom could find out, but then it'd ruin the idea of him, like finding out santa is actually your parents.

Maybe its best not to know?

I am the Spelling Bee, what more is there to know?

I remeber it being a few people though.

BUZZZ BUZZZZ!!!

I am only one bee, that's why my task is so hard. It would be fine if there was more than one of me but alas, there is not :(

Maybe Spelling Bee is the alter-ego of a new member who writes in text talk most of the time, but sometimes he wants to let off steam and spell properly without losing his badass rep? That's my theory.

WTF? I must spend at least 2 hours a day on here and I missed the whole spelling/grammar bee thing?

It was before your time. This forum has been around a lot longer than you've been on it, you know.

Now, who remembers Kloe? :giggle:

Maybe Spelling Bee is the alter-ego of a new member who writes in text talk most of the time, but sometimes he wants to let off steam and spell properly without losing his badass rep? That's my theory.

It was before your time. This forum has been around a lot longer than you've been on it, you know.

Now, who remembers Kloe? :giggle:

That was before my time too (slightly), i've heard the stories though!