Mbk T1000 20"

joe b

oh my god i love it!!

been waiting to see one of these

how does it compare to the a3?

I can hardly compare it, at the moment, mate, because i've only ridden it properly for about half an hour. But, first impressions are very good indeed! (Y)

Cheers,

Joe.

QUOTE (joe b @ Feb 15 2008, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't quite know if it is the first one in the UK, but i haven't seen any about.

Pretty sure it is (Y) Looks good! If I'm about on Sunday I'll get some pimp pics for you mate.

What do you think of the chain tensioners?

Cheers

Ads

Cheers for the comments so far, ladies :) .

Pretty sure it is (Y) Looks good! If I'm about on Sunday I'll get some pimp pics for you mate.

What do you think of the chain tensioners?

Cheers

Ads

Chain tensiners are f**king awesome. I bum them. Cheers again for all the help, Adam (Y) ...

sexual joe, glad you finally got one, you wouldnt shut up about them at koxx days lol see you suday prehaps :wub:

well done on the TMS deal aswel dude (Y)

Yeah, hopefully, i'll be there. Haven't seen you in time. Haven't seen anyone in time, really :( !

Cool!, bike looks awesome, good build as well. It looks fairly light. What the wheelbase on it?

Chain tension system looks really clean and simple

Andrew

I haven't measured the wheelbase yet, mate, but if i remember i'll have a look for you. Should be 1020, though, because that's what Tarty Bikes measured it at.

Nice, anything rides better than an a3 !

what are the forks like?

The forks seem to be really stiff, which i like. But, i still haven't rode it much yet (N) . After the weekend i'll be able to let you know!

Adam How Much Are They For The Frame And Forks?

£499 for the frame, forks and headset, which is a really good deal, if you ask me...

MBK T1000 Mod & Free Forks!

I like it. What front tire is that and how much does it weigh?

Front and rear tyres are Monty Eagle Claws, they are really good. I don't know how much they weigh but Tarty Bikes do:

Monty Eagle Claw 20"

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b