What The Most Stupid Question Youve Been Asked About You Bike

john.p

when i asked in a local bike shop with my mod if they did any spares for internal headsets they said they didnt do any parts for BMX's and wouldn't listen to me telling them it wasn't a BMX and showed me the door.

not really a question but quite annoying none the less.

it wasn't even a roadie shop or old mans lame bike store, otherwise i could have understood.

How much would that bike fetch on ebay.

Do a wheelie.

Your wheels need pumping up.

Can I have a go.

Where do you sit.

Why havn't you got a seat.

What's them green holes in you wheels.

Whats that squeaky noise. (When I had silly brakes).

Why is it so gay.

Ear mate, yeh you with the red wheels, let's ave a look at yoh bike. (To my mate).

"so you paid all that money for a bike that dosnt have a seat, has no gears, and the breaks sound discusting? you got ripped off" lol thats what i got once,

Sorry about this one guys, but i really want to know what chavs are lol, as im from canada. :P

Chav= council house and violent!

Chav (pronounced /ʧæv/, with 'ch' as in chair) also Charv/Charver (pronounced /ʧɑːv/) are mainly derogatory slang terms in the United Kingdom for a subcultural stereotype fixated on fashions such as imitation gold, poorly made jewellery and fake designer clothing (often Burberry), combined with elements of working class British street fashion, such as trainers, tracksuit bottoms and polo shirts. The term appeared in mainstream dictionaries in 2005.[1][2]

^just about covers it!^