Neco Pads On Sale Now

Krisboats

Nice one Kris, if I ran a Maggy I would be so interested in buying a set of these beasts.

Cheap, and they'd work on my limp wristed grinds! Excellent. Something my Rocks fail dismilly at.

Can I stick it in my Sig anyway? :P It's due for an update.

Cheers guys, just gotta get some more info up on the site and make a little demo video of the pads in action for people to make up their own minds. People that have seen them and tried them in the flesh though have been very impressed.

Callum, with regards to the performance, they work very similarly to plazzies indeed, only they don't completely die in the wet which is a bonus. They seem to be working on a ridiculously dead grind on my bike at the minute and i've been very impressed with them so far, as have a lot of other people.

We are looking to make a range of pads ben, all at really competitive prices as we know first hand that brake pads can be expensive. With a few different compounds as people all expect different things from their brakes and set them up differently.

Cheers jon... i suckzorz at web designz

Why NECO?

neco in latin- to slay, to kill, put to death

Yep thats the reason, we were lokoing to have a gruesome image as a logo and the idea of the axe and blood should be one that people can remember. So neco fits very well with that idea. Unfortunately we're using it slightly out of context, as far as i'm aware if you were to say something like neco draconus (dunno the name for dragon) it would mean i slay dragons.

Looks good.

Was wondering yesterday, they look a lot like the heatsink yellows ones from years ago (obviously.. yellow is yellow after all :P). I also remember a topic a while back where someone posted some rubber samples, and it turned out people were getting the same samples from the same place, and obviously the same results. Have you got a different supplier then? Or is it just a standard grade of rubber thats known to work well. Not having a go, just genuinely interested.

Expect an email when/if it takes off saying something along the lines of 'give us money' ;) But for the time being I'm happy to see another rider run business start up, best of luck with it.

Looks good.

Was wondering yesterday, they look a lot like the heatsink yellows ones from years ago (obviously.. yellow is yellow after all :P). I also remember a topic a while back where someone posted some rubber samples, and it turned out people were getting the same samples from the same place, and obviously the same results. Have you got a different supplier then? Or is it just a standard grade of rubber thats known to work well. Not having a go, just genuinely interested.

Expect an email when/if it takes off saying something along the lines of 'give us money' ;) But for the time being I'm happy to see another rider run business start up, best of luck with it.

Yeah, unfortunately the compound from that supplier turned out to be about as good as jt's pads he made last april (he used cheese for those that didn't see). We've since switched to a different supplier who are a lot more willing to try new compounds with us and fortunately have gotten onto a really good one. Thanks, hopefully it will take off alright, though fwew business ventures ever do (disneyland anyone :lol:)

Pads will be available for the cnc crowd, pre cut ready to stick in. Whilst we've not yet confirmed a price between us for those ones, we're thinking its going to be around the £8 mark, although like i said this isn't definate. The price will be confirmed within the next day or so.

a little while ago i remember you making a post and you said something about 95 compound rubber brake pads,just wondering how these performed and will these be on sale soon?

steve

95a is a pretty hard compound grade, and would be most similar to koxx browns. The exact formula for the compound varies depending on what quantities of ingredients go into making the material. This is why pads of the same shore rating vary in performance. We havn't specified a 95a compound at the minute, but will be looking to sort one in the future as an alternative for those wanting to use more than just a light grind.

95a is a pretty hard compound grade, and would be most similar to koxx browns. The exact formula for the compound varies depending on what quantities of ingredients go into making the material. This is why pads of the same shore rating vary in performance. We havn't specified a 95a compound at the minute, but will be looking to sort one in the future as an alternative for those wanting to use more than just a light grind.

like koxx browns aye,should be good then.

sounds like you have some good ideas and brake pads availiable,i'll definately be looking into getting some pads once i here some good reviews.

steve