Retro Rides.

robster

Not so much old skool but old hat! My attempt at makling my own trials bike before they became affordable! :o A Merlin frame with some bits bolted on!

The Giant is an Ex OAPeacock special. You can find us up at Shipley Glen in front of 'The Rock' most summer evenings. If ever either of us get up the rock it will be drinks and crisps all round!! :lol:

post-9097-1203634906_thumb.jpg

post-9097-1203634945_thumb.jpg

Not so much old skool but old hat! My attempt at makling my own trials bike before they became affordable! :o A Merlin frame with some bits bolted on!

The Giant is an Ex OAPeacock special. You can find us up at Shipley Glen in front of 'The Rock' most summer evenings. If ever either of us get up the rock it will be drinks and crisps all round!! :lol:

"Shirts off" this weekend maybee :giggle:

I wondered where that had got to. That used to be Martin Hawyes' bike, as I'm sure you know.

Yes I bought it about 18 months ago off Waynio ran it for a bit then moved it on to Hurman (OLD GIT sorry I can't ride I have snapped my finger nail) and got my Meg

It is a very light bike and totally reliable.

JP

I think this as retro as I have seen so far.

It belongs to a mate I used to ride moto trials with 20 years ago, I belive it is about 25+ years old Most of it is home made and it is as heavy as you like.

I may well borrow it and do the fun day on it at Brimmham Rocks. He used to compete on it when he was at school.

Sos about the quality it was done on my phone.

post-8069-1203526273_thumb.jpg

JP

is that one on gordon carrs lads old bikes???

sure i'v seen it at a yorkshire tykes comp way back in 99'

is that one on gordon carrs lads old bikes???

sure i'v seen it at a yorkshire tykes comp way back in 99'

No Bucky it is a lad called Steven Bailey from Silsden, it is a bit of a home made motha, it is a 2 man lift, it weighs a ton.

Watch out for it returning some day soon, you need to ride this with steel toe cap wellies, smoking a roll up.