Few Stills From Yesterday

Mike Beck

yea, alryt people.. few stills that i'v just made from yesterdays riding..

thanks to reinold for filming (Y)^_^

post-3951-1204586101_thumb.jpgpost-3951-1204586146_thumb.jpg

post-3951-1204586245_thumb.jpgpost-3951-1204586275_thumb.jpg

post-3951-1204587793_thumb.jpg

the gritty roof that i take off runs up the side of the wall a few inch if you can see? makes the actual brick wall look abit smaller, but yea whatever...

comments welcome :)

cheers Mikey.c xx

Edited by lewis69

That's probably the worst angle Reinold could have possibly got of that up to back; it's big, so nice one.

Was good to get out and have a sesh with you lot again :) !

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

chris mate, i want to see a vid!

And what does TGS mean? I thought it was an old brand which made bash hats and shin pads years ago?

TGS means tap, gap, sidehop. I.E. the sort of stuff CLS/NT/DW push boundaries with (which can make it very boring watching someone do it, only smaller).

TSG is the company you're thinking of, and as far as I know they're still very much in business.

Nice one Mikey!

How many still ride down Mansfield?

at least 8 of us ..

havnt riden with alot of them for a while though..

thing is no one has like time for riding,, everyone got work or college or sumit else happening at one time.. or this is broke and thats broke, yer you get my drift :P

cheers guys for all comments so far.. going out gona try get some filming done to day for you all..

Mikey.c x

TGS means tap, gap, sidehop. I.E. the sort of stuff CLS/NT/DW push boundaries with (which can make it very boring watching someone do it, only smaller).

TSG is the company you're thinking of, and as far as I know they're still very much in business.

wow its nice to see that not every one is into thie TGS stuff! Thats why i stopped because noone was really into flow and stuff no more but glad to see it back, not knocking the TGS style because i have complete respect for the riders and could watch them all day long! Just sucks when your crap at it haha!

When can we be expecting a video bud?