Magnesium Pedals With Titanium Alex

ZHI_Chris

Well it was only a matter of time for Wellgo to release these featherweight puppies. so how much are in comparision to DMR Magnesium V12 pedals with ti axles which would cost around £75 and weigh 370g approx? i wish someone would make ti axles for cage pedals.

Edited by Rusevelt

how long have you been riding them? and do you have a fat ass? :giggle:;)

Ridden for about a month and im only 11 stone :) chances are mine were just a bad set, as my mates been running his for over a year...... but meh i think its a fair warning.

Ridden for about a month and im only 11 stone :) chances are mine were just a bad set, as my mates been running his for over a year...... but meh i think its a fair warning.

a MONTH? wtf... that is scary! I think I'm going for the standard wellgo mags then, sorry Zhi :$

Edited by Chris

Just ordered some for my mate, they cost 50 pounds inc. postage. Pretty reasonable price if you ask me.

As for them breaking, what exactly happened? Did you snap the axle?

no the body snapped, the axle is fine :S will get pics up when i find my cam.

Well it was only a matter of time for Wellgo to release these featherweight puppies. so how much are in comparision to DMR Magnesium V12 pedals with ti axles which would cost around £75 and weigh 370g approx? i wish someone would make ti axles for cage pedals.

The price from China is 60 pounds, posted.

Edited by zhi

The MG1's are great. Been running a pair for almost two years now on my bmx and got another set on my full-sus. Not that surprised though if some pedal bodys cracks though when using them for trials.

The link to Alan's is for pedals without ti-axle though, just so you know. And it's seems like they're out of spare ti-axles too.