Ash And Dan Today

the organiser

Pictures look mint.

No diss-respect but do they get to ride without you there?

I know you play a huge part in the trials community but personally I can imagine it being odd having my dad around when riding all the time.

Phil

roflmas you have never met dave have u? i would rather he was there than loads of rider off here... legend

roflmas you have never met dave have u? i would rather he was there than loads of rider off here... legend

Erm , its a bit odd to be honest!

I guess when the youngen is of age it will stop, I mean hes not there for danny is he!

guess thats the point.

nothing bad ment :D

Edited by Christophe'

Nice pics (Y) . curious to know what shoes Ashley is wearing? trials specific or not, they look pretty cool. (Y)

They are the new Ribos, but in red.

Nice pics guys! I can't wait to ride the quarry again, it was brilliant last time.

Yes I have met him and he was very pleasant and friendly to talk to.

To be honset i have not been out with the lads for a long time and only went today to watch Ash ride as hes not rode for a bit now and we hope hes gettin back on his bike, but no i dont go all the time as i work just like the rest of the world thanks.

Dave

Thank you for answering the question, I was intrigued thats all.

QUOTE (hugh_b @ Mar 23 2008, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
can Dave, Ash or Dan not post pics without someone posting some kind of abuse about them or just pick on pathetic things??

Completely jumping the gun. My initial statement was put in a non-agressive, non-quirky, non-taking the piss way, it's difficult to conclude I'm 'abusing' him.

Besides, I know it's none of my business, was just interested.

Phil

lol, dave loves big rocks, (he's compensating i think) lol,

its mint when dave is out ridin with us, he is just as much one of the lads as any of us who go riding, and he comes up with insane lines, for us to hurt ourselfs on! lol.

respect to dave, and his masive rocks!!

rob

haha cn't believe people are asking why dave is always there. He's not always there but is alot of the time, but he's awesome, has a better understanding and knowledge about the sport and indeed how to ride than 99% of people in the country, he'll help out all riders with their techniques etc, and alsi is a good laugh!

kool pictures, d you not recognise the place wayne? you've been there :) if anyone hasn't been there its hard to undrstand just how big and hard some of this stuff is, nothing there is easy even though it looks it.

have i been there pat??? i cant remember.

hahaha @ Rob :lol:

when i went to dan/daves before xmas, i did think dave was well under 25!!!! :lol: as rob says he comes across as one of the lads, all he needs is a bike and a helmet and gloves.

Wayne.

lol people on here suck lol, and me old doesn't really come and watch me ride he is there for me brother you know, because he is like a kid that wants his dad to see him ride his bike lol but i suppose that must be bad lol and yeh the old dude rocks hard lol......o and i don't need me dad there i am a a big boy now ask cap lol

lol people on here suck lol, and me old doesn't really come and watch me ride he is there for me brother you know, because he is like a kid that wants his dad to see him ride his bike lol but i suppose that must be bad lol and yeh the old dude rocks hard lol......o and i don't need me dad there i am a a big boy now ask cap lol

Completely jumping the gun. My initial statement was put in a non-agressive, non-quirky, non-taking the piss way, it's difficult to conclude I'm 'abusing' him.

Besides, I know it's none of my business, was just interested.

Phil

Edit : nice photos - shame about the quality.

Edited by manuel