Somthing To Make Dave Marshall Proud

grant wildman

yep another one , but for those who have them , its well worth it!

Before anybody says anything , my chain dosent need shortening , im running gears.

bikepose1.jpg

inspiredchrome1.jpg

Chrome rims are as good as a grind for power (except for when wet), and look better !

abooka1.jpg

Edited by prowler in the yard

they are just sun ryhno lite xl rims .

there not that cheep in chorme though , bout 45pounds a rim .

you could at one point get hold of chrome 24'' odysse hazard lite rims! rare as hens teeth now days.

check hotlines they distribute sun rims.

cheers :)

Edited by prowler in the yard

Awesome looks good, is that photo of you riding it in MK? I will have pictures of my Inspired up by the weekend when i've finished building it. Would of been finished tonight as my last order of parts came in, but i had ordered 20'' inner tubes :arabia: stupid times.

Enjoy your ride.

Awesome looks good, is that photo of you riding it in MK? I will have pictures of my Inspired up by the weekend when i've finished building it. Would of been finished tonight as my last order of parts came in, but i had ordered 20'' inner tubes :arabia: stupid times.

Enjoy your ride.

cheers man! yer my home town , you ride mk oftern?

youll love it when its built!

i will!

:)

No, i'm from Northampton though, but i live in Nottingham while im at uni but i finish in may and am coming back for a while....perhaps fancy an Inspired MK sesh in the summer?

Cool man , im working in nottingham this wed and thurs. yeah man give me a shout when you back and about, get a good ride going on , fair few riders around this way now .

grant :)

Is that common knowledge or just your observation?

Interested in why that should be.

It's pretty much true. A good pad on a dry chrome rim really is stupidly powerful. They lock like a smooth trials rim covered in tar. Tends to be quite noisy, and heavy, and the chrome often chips away/bubbles up but when they're in good condition it works a treat. Well, that's my experience from u-brakes on BMX with chrome rims (Y).

Is that common knowledge or just your observation?

Interested in why that should be.

if you're after someone elses observation then you can have mine, i've used a few different pads in the past and on a smooth rim this is definitely 1 that stands out to work best, i would say as good as my zoo pads on EX721 CD smooth with plenty tar.

also it still bites better than my heatsink reds on a very sharp grind on dob rim, pretty insane, just the noise which i don't really like but thats preference.

Is it weird that I knew that was MK from the picture, even though I've never been?

Sweet ride by the way.

probably from bmx/skate mag photo shoots? they use mk buszy quite often...

the marble is pretty unique in itself anyway.

steve

probably from bmx/skate mag photo shoots? they use mk buszy quite often...

the marble is pretty unique in itself anyway.

Nah it's just from Trials pictures/videos. The first time I think was one of the old Fluid23 videos with Eddie Tongue riding at pretty much that exact spot.