Trashzen Ransom Whip Round

poopipe

Right

I'm sure some of you are aware that Julien from Trashzen has chosen to cycle around South America for the next year or two with his girlfriend.

In anticipation of the inevitable kidnapping by coke crazed equadorian freedom fighters and subsequent ransom demand I've decided to set up a fund so I can get them (or at least his girlfriend) released.

Post here regarding donations - I'm setting up the paypal account as we speak ...

:D

• 1 month later...
It's for when they get kidnapped by coke crazed equadorian freedom fighters who want a ransom

Ha ha!!,

Just came across that scam post from Poopipe, you greedy b****d! , Sorry, don-t plan to get into any trouble any time soon....

Just saved some money for a few years and decided to leave my job and take a long break to cycle around...

Here are a few pics... taken by missus- digital camera, mine are in plain rolls

But with very limited access to internet, (the 1st time in a month, no internet in Cuba) I gave up the idea of uploading pics in the gallery I had setup.

After about 2000km in Cuba, we are now in Mexico and plan to ride down to central america and then South America.

Should be interesting.

Only minor problems, like a puncture on crabs {thousands of them big like the fist, crossing the roads to the sea at 8am in the morning and waving there claws like mad}

But Cuba is just so weird as a whole country... completely disfunctional dictatorship, with so much scarcity in everything...

Anyway, will catch up once in a while..

Cheers

Julien