Mears Vs Grylls

tomturd

Whos the best?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Make your choice..

• Bear Grylls
    • Ray Mears

What do you reckon?

I've had soooo many arguments over this in the pub. Its pretty blatant to me, I'll keep my opinion to myself for the time being.

Ray

• Pros
    • Can light fires with sticks
    • Gets on with jungle people
  • Cons
    • Eats all the jungle peoples foods
    • Doesn't really do anything, just eats mainly
Bear

• Pros
    • Hes hardcore
    • Eats everything
  • Cons
    • Fakes stuff
    • Makes too many references to god
PS. BEAR IS THE BEST.

I think you've gone around this the wrong way, it depends what you want.

Mears would rather build a house, cook dinner and have a chat whilst the rescuers come to find him, whereas Grylls would rather save himself and go on a trek.

If i wanted to get home on time for that 70s show i would go with Bear, but if i already had the box set i would stick with Mears.

Mears... hes doing a whole lot more for the world, the new wild food program is just stunning. getting back to routes, its the way life needs to go.

as said, Grylls can get out of anywhere in the world (respect hes f**king hard) where as mears will happily make himself a cushdy life anywhere in the world, chilling in the woods.

For me its got to be the sustainibility, intsead of the run away from the scary woods, back to "civilization"

yet, as i said, respect to Grylls, he is the hardest nail out there.

Wisdom from my mum (who is normally very dignified):

"If you want to know what a twat is - watch Bear Grylls"

"Yeah, and Mears, honestly, he does only eat, he's a fat twat"

Anyone who has met my mum, will LOL.

hahahaha, I love your mum she has such amazing views on stuff, apart from thinking a chinkychento is a fiat 500....

Anyway changed my mind bear F/T/W hes better than ray "chubby" mears

Edited by Tom_

Ray hands down. If i wanted to watch someone pretty much kill themselves in ice water etc, id just log in to liveleak.

Ray teaches you stuff. I have one of his bushcraft books, tells you how to make a boat and everything. Plus, Bear was once shafted for staying in a hotel when he was supposed to be living in an ice cap or something.

Grylls fails badly! At least mears teaches you stuff you can actually use, apart from, mm look at this, I'll it to see if it will kill me, if it does, don't eat it!

I'd rather build a little house and wait for rescue than go for a trek. It's real life, not Lord of the f**king rings.

Eat a goats bollock, and drink the shit out of a camels stomach, then come and tell me grylls is shit. Mears may be a more informative person and without a shoadow of a doubt I enjoy his shows BUT grylls gets serious man points from me for stripping down a camel and climbing inside it.

Eat a goats bollock, and drink the shit out of a camels stomach, then come and tell me grylls is shit. Mears may be a more informative person and without a shoadow of a doubt I enjoy his shows BUT grylls gets serious man points from me for stripping down a camel and climbing inside it.

:D bear all the way! hard as nails!

Bear wins hands down, he can actually perform in survival situations...

I'll just say this, if Ray is doing his gay wee attempt at survival all the time, how is he still a fat b*****d? Bear was one of (if not the) youngest person in the SAS because he's a machine... Plus he squeezes elephant poo and camel rubbish liquid into his mouth...That's cardhore...

I'll just say one more thing...PROTEIN! Bear doesn't see objects or creatures, he just sees grey blobs of protein moving about!