Scottish Muckers 3 - Youtube Now Added

ben_travis

Right,

so i have been meaning to get this put together alot sooner, but with my new job and flat hunting ihave not had much time.

However....

Some scots and I, ventured into England for a trip to shipley, had awesome fun, filmed some stuff, and generally had muchos banter.

The video is 10 mins long, features 90% riding, and some pissing about at the beginning. So you get the feeling of the trip haha.

its 145mb ish and in .mov format.

Scottish Muckers 3

Youtube Video -> Original Video
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by ben_travis

Haha, pretty funny vid in places, gutting myself at the end, Ross was giggling like a school girl as well! Looks like i missed a prety good weekend! :( boo!

Guessing the next vid will have some of the more recent footage in it? Like the stuff of me? Oh wait, that's like unicorns pubic hair ;)

Edited by Rob Thomson

I lourved it. Vid quaility could have been abit better but meh, the fun was still there and thats what its all about. Should have come daan south though.

Oh and how could I forget, the classic Travis dancing. You should get a manager for that kinda stuff.

Edited by kcchan

I lourved it. Vid quaility could have been abit better but meh, the fun was still there and thats what its all about. Should have come daan south though.

Oh and how could I forget, the classic Travis dancing. You should get a manager for that kinda stuff.

i have, he was dancin next to me...

HAHAHA! Loved the video, what a great weekend as always. Good job Trav :)!!!! When I put my hands up was that when you almost hit the motorbike!? or was that one the car? lol

GREAT WEEKEND!

That one was the bike towwwlerrr!!

Also was mazzzzzin trav... Us scots made it possible though ;)