My House Is Haunted.

frika

Ok i have a few stories myself, just like someone else posted, i was sitting on my computer and suddenly the light clicked of, not like a power cut etc.. poltergeist i reckon but that was in my old house.

After doing ouiji board once and finding it fun, i did it on several occasions with some mates we got the odd people who'd been murdered or drowned in a bath, but on the night before my grandmas funeral, we got a random woman, who was talking for my dead grandad who is also dead. this was dodgy sh*t, and we like tested to see if it was him by asking what his favorite sauce was in a little cupboard he used to have, "he" said correctly, brown sauce. this was all in the same house that both my grandparents lived in.

When we were passed back to the lady who we originally spoke to, my mate got bored and moved out of the chair to got sit somewhere else, that happened to be next to me. for some reason i asked, point to where you are in the room, and she pointed to the chair that was next to me. At this point i was a bit shocked, i brushed my hand over the chair as if to touch her, and what i felt was a load of freezing cold air (we were in a room with a log fire). Oh and after that my cousin kept getting 666 and pointed at her, but that wasn't really funny lol.

Erm my sister took a photo on her pretty much brand new cybershot camera in a church yard at night, got a blue "orb" moving, again that can be explained.

My brother "says" that when he was little, he was finishing of his dinner whilst everyone was elsewhere, after appearing under the table he saw a pair of legs, when he looked up again there was no one there :blink:

Another ouji board at my friends house this time, everyone know the rubber bits on the analogs of ps2/3 controllers? well we were doing the ouji board, after getting bored we went back to some NFS to find no rubber bits, to our surprise we asked the two twins that had died in a hay fire in the house ( my mates house who he regularly sees them) and they said under the carpet, which was were they were. explain that one! because the analog pieces are rubber and really tight to pull of!

Edit: oh and boumsong, you must be one brave fella, that sounds like the perfect setting for a horror film, "and he was in the woods riding natural, when he faced a headless horseman!"

Edited by Sonny Clarke

Id hate to visit some of your houses. When I was little I used to see things flying about, was abit fast to be dust though. Used to f**king leg it when I turned the light off in the bathroom to get to the bedroom. Hiding under the covers and shit because I used to think there were things walking about my room lol. Thats not my over imaginative mind btw.

only time ive ever come close to a ghost encounter, turned out to be a false alarm.

me, my mate and these 2 birds were in abbey, just after dark.supposedly this abbey is haunted, but we played in the ground of it most nights in the summer.

never saw anything,

then this one night when we wer all about 12/13, we wer sat there on a bench, just chilling, one of the girls grabs my mates arm rather violently, this gets my attention, as well as his, we look at her, and shes staring towards this archway about 50 metres away, we look towards it, and theres a white figure stood there.

so numbnuts here, jumps up, and feckin pegs it towards this figure as fast as can be, get about 15 foot away, and realise its some chav the same age as us, in a bright white adidas tracksuit, chattin on his mobile phone. i think he sh*t it more than my mate or the 2 girls we wer with.

as soon as i stopped i looked behind me, expecting to see my mate about 3 metres behind me, to see that theyd got up off the bench, hi tailed it through the gate out of the abbey, and ran about 100 metres down the road.

things i learned :

ghosts, and tracksuited yoof's look similar from a distance.

im not scared of ghosts (although i do still tend to run towards stuff when its threatening, dont know why, never really think it through, just seems to happen)

and never trust your ginger mate to watch your back.

only time ive ever come close to a ghost encounter, turned out to be a false alarm.

me, my mate and these 2 birds were in abbey, just after dark.supposedly this abbey is haunted, but we played in the ground of it most nights in the summer.

never saw anything,

then this one night when we wer all about 12/13, we wer sat there on a bench, just chilling, one of the girls grabs my mates arm rather violently, this gets my attention, as well as his, we look at her, and shes staring towards this archway about 50 metres away, we look towards it, and theres a white figure stood there.

so numbnuts here, jumps up, and feckin pegs it towards this figure as fast as can be, get about 15 foot away, and realise its some chav the same age as us, in a bright white adidas tracksuit, chattin on his mobile phone. i think he sh*t it more than my mate or the 2 girls we wer with.

as soon as i stopped i looked behind me, expecting to see my mate about 3 metres behind me, to see that theyd got up off the bench, hi tailed it through the gate out of the abbey, and ran about 100 metres down the road.

things i learned :

ghosts, and tracksuited yoof's look similar from a distance.

im not scared of ghosts (although i do still tend to run towards stuff when its threatening, dont know why, never really think it through, just seems to happen)

and never trust your ginger mate to watch your back.

Lolololol, found it funny how you run towards random "danger". lol

Can I also just point out, ouji boards are fake. I remember Derren Brown chatting about them an saying how as your pushing your finger on them your subconsciously pushing the glass to each letter to spell out words. Really if they were so paranormal, surely the glass would move on its own.

Ghosts are real? Bumrape is real mate. edit: an way more scarey

Edited by Scopse

Can I also just point out, ouji boards are fake. I remember Derren Brown chatting about them an saying how as your pushing your finger on them your subconsciously pushing the glass to each letter to spell out words. Really if they were so paranormal, surely the glass would move on its own.

Yea i was thinking about there, it is still not 100% truth. The reason you put your fingers on the glass, is so that the ghost yours your finger muscles to communicate, apparently. I definatley was playing with no dickheads and double check on several occasions that certain people weren't leaning/pushing it. My theory, we are doing it ut it is subconscious, however you can explain that. But then how do you explain the random stories of people dieing in baths, just doesn't seem possible. That theory explains how i spoke to my grandad and he guessed his favorite sauce, if its subconscious then duhh!

Another of life's mysteries...

And for they people scared of the ouji board, don't! At the end of the day, if you don't believe it, its just a bit of fun to create a buzz, after all you don't "talk to the dead" everyday and your are in no danger at all, as far as i'm aware.

My friend used to be able to see ghosts.

Of course the first time she mentioned this fact she was mocked for a good few months as she was clearly a crazy women, or just attention seeking.

However we went to a pub once and we were all making towards this nice empty table and she stopped us, saying some one was sitting there and we should go somewhere else. Of course the table was empty, but she describe the bloke she could see sat there apparently according to a landlord she perfectly described a regular that had past away a few months before.

After that she wasn't invited roundto many peoples house incase she saw anything.

To be honest I think it was a lucky guess as most pub regulars do look pretty similar!

Its funny how people that have had scary encounters are saying that they are real and the one that have not, say they are not.

I have had what you may consider a scary encounter and my brother saw the same thing although at a different time, weird shape in a mirror in my grandmas old house. Not sure how you explain it because it was definatly not reflecting anything that was there, but I am sure there will be something logical I haven't thought of.

I am not saying ghosts don't freak me out, but then I am freaked out by windows at night times, shadows, zombies, monsters hiding under the bed, the little boy from identy....the list goes on!

yer mitch. i no what your saying. i kinda believed in aliens.cos thers bilions of other galaxys out there so theres got to be another one with the right conditions for life........ anyway i was night fishing and there was like a meteor storm so was watchin all the shooting stars......... later on just staring into distance and this like huuuuuge one just dissapeard into the distance...... its not untill something like that happens to you that you actually think. hmmmm i no what i saw............ havnt seen any ghosts as far as i know..... ill let you no when i do .lol

Your a tit. stop watching tv and get a life

Who the f**k do you think you are? Cocky little willy.

I obviously know my house isn't haunted. It was a weird thing that came up in a picture so I posted it because it might be interesting / a laugh for some people.

This is the building I was on about. I do think I have seen a 'ghost' down near that door way. Though, imagination could be running away with me, though 2 people (that I know of) have died in and around that building, be it 150 years between each incident.

lol, *takes photo and sprints the other way* :lol:

This is the building I was on about. I do think I have seen a 'ghost' down near that door way. Though, imagination could be running away with me, though 2 people (that I know of) have died in and around that building, be it 150 years between each incident.

Lol, Was that taken at night?

Dare you to take one at night...

CBA to read all the stuff in this thread, saw my nan walk through my wall and calmy out my door, was wierd it really didnt bother me, i was half awake / half asleep, but was wierd, cos i can never remember faces or anything and she looked perfect. meh. probs dreaming

Its funny how people that have had scary encounters are saying that they are real and the one that have not, say they are not.

I havnt seen a ghost nor do i believe in them and i think what you said sums ghosts up.

If you believe in them then i think that your mind starts playin tricks on you, say you see a gleam of light or something, because you believe in ghost your mind will intepret this as a ghost. And if you dont believe in them then you dont notice anything 'odd'

Not sayin that is right its just what i think.

yeah thats right I'm pretty sure he explained it that it's because you kind of want it to work, so your body makes it work without your mind consciously knowing

Edited by G4vyn

Personnally never seen a ghost but my girlfriends house is haunted, It fairly old. Shes had loads of wierd things happen, usually only when something is being moved, major styley, like redecorating etc. Ive been there once and Ive someone walking up and down the stairs when her parents were on holiday, pretty fcuking freeky. Ghosty's are cool.