More F***ers

BONGO

I wonder if the people that broke into Mikes Rocci the broke into my office last night and stole my ipod too lol!

They smashed through every single locked door in the building, stole 9 managers laptops which hold so much information you wouldn't believe! They also stole 2 sets of spare keys and managed to get 2 vans, which they used to ram out of the huge locked gates.

They must have been in here over an hour for the amount of damage caused. It's ridiculous! They used a golf club to turn the drawers in my office to powder becasue they were locked. I've taken a load of photo's i'll upload tonight.

Just had the fingerprint man in doing my bike magazines out of my drawers. They nicked my ipod though which I'm annoyed about. £180 down the pan. Everything's happened this month to make me skint.

Bit of excitement for the morning!

Typically, my office is by far the worst hit lol. Got me out of work for a while though!

Bongo

holey shit..... you still work? ha ha ha

No way man thats a pisser I know the feeling when some theiving low life takes something of yours its not nice and it makes you want to smash their heads in. I hope you get everything sorted out and I hope they catch the shits.