Jokes Thread

LukasMcNeal

Women eh! Boob jobs, nose jobs, teeth bleaching, tummy tucks, liposuction, colonic irrigation, botox, pierced ears, nipples, bellys and clits, eyebrows plucked, bikini wax, armpits shaved, lips tattooed, legs waxed, diets, exercise and they wont take it up the arse cause it 'hurts'.

Women eh! Boob jobs, nose jobs, teeth bleaching, tummy tucks, liposuction, colonic irrigation, botox, pierced ears, nipples, bellys and clits, eyebrows plucked, bikini wax, armpits shaved, lips tattooed, legs waxed, diets, exercise and they wont take it up the arse cause it 'hurts'.

That sounds a lot like simon cowell.

What have a cricket bat and a turban got in common?

you can rap them both round a p***'s head.

This is the reason Joke threads get closed all the time, racism and sexism aren't a good thing to promote. Most of us find it funny, but to those that don't it's highly offensive and I don't think TF wants that image.

What have a cricket bat and a turban got in common?

you can rap them both round a p***'s head.

I wasn't going to post anything, but I agree with Mike. Generally, I find racist jokes funny when they're somewhat 'tasteful' i.e. tongue in cheek. But this. It's not even a joke. You may as well have asked, "What weapon am I going to hit the paki with today?" and that would have been just as 'funny'.

This is the kind of joke which gets this thread closed and it's not even worth it either, so everyone would prefer if this of 'joke' was kept to the retarded people that came up with them.

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

I wasn't going to post anything, but I agree with Mike. Generally, I find racist jokes funny when they're somewhat 'tasteful' i.e. tongue in cheek. But this. It's not even a joke. You may as well have asked, "What weapon am I going to hit the paki with today?" and that would have been just as 'funny'.

This is the kind of joke which gets this thread closed and it's not even worth it either, so everyone would prefer if this of 'joke' was kept to the retarded people that came up with them.

Tis what it is. JUST a joke. I don't go out with a cricket bat clouting people for fun you douche. Check this,

Engaged couple looking into a jewellery shop window at wedding rings, The BLOKE(Somewhat Untasteful) says, "That's the one i'd get", so cyclops comes out and twats him.

Tis what it is. JUST a joke. I don't go out with a cricket bat clouting people for fun you douche. Check this,

Engaged couple looking into a jewellery shop window at wedding rings, The BLOKE(Somewhat Untasteful) says, "That's the one i'd get", so cyclops comes out and twats him.

THAT was a redeeming joke :D