My Gcse's Start Today

Dan x)

oohhhhh i was gonna say lol my leave starts in about 2weeks but my first exam is like 3/4 weeks away yet :P

yeah, i left school and started learning on www.interhigh.co.uk take a look if you want to know about it :P

i got fxck loads of abuse off people =/ so home school it was :)

Dan, =]

yehhh i mean we get time off from school we only have 4lessons a day now instead of 6 last 2 we are 'supposed' to revise :P come 3weeks and we will have exams most days, but on the bright side we finish a month earlier than the rest of the school we finish 20th june the others dont finish till 21st july or something....sooo plenty of time for riding :)

gcse's were a joke for me....during all the study leave n stuff i went down to the beach, was so sweet...then 3 days before exam, revised like mad and got 5 A's, 3 B's and 2 C's

ha thats the way to do it (Y):P

i dont get why people start revising sooo early i wont be able to remember half the stuff by the time i need to use it lol.

Haa, they took study leave away fromm our school (N)

ive been revisin for a while now, and sats mean abit becuse it determins what classes you get into in year 10 and 11, so do well or youl be in a dullard class.

apparently not at our school lol :P i would make the most of sats simply because it gets you ready for the sorta stuff you will get in 10/11 but at our school a lot of the groups were determined on our results, our expected results and what the teachers thought lol

also say that if your just going into year 10 prepare yourself lol year 10 coursework everything single subject i took i had coursework to do in it, this year its all about revision <_<(N)

Got my Exam Timetable through this morning, been entered for the Higher paper for EVERY thing :S

Only taking a few though so whould be all Good (A)

Science

Maths

English

Business studies

B.tec PE

IT

P.F.W.L

And get some sort of ASDAN or something award aswell, not to mention 3 years of work experience ;)