Joe Hodges Video 4

Jonny Jones

First couple of hits joe nails are pretty much a "walk in the park", but after the yellow skip segment, the moves get REALLY SICK! i swear one of the gaps he does is pretty close to 10ft :S . some silly high sidehops :o .

Skills mate! Funny one guy has commented on YouTube about it being HD... its as far from HD as YouTube gets haha! Im guessing from the video, though, that the next one will be uploaded to a server and will be downloadable in HD?

Joe couldn't log in cos he doesn't know his password? Dunno if Mod/Admin can help him out?

amazing stuff, but if its just riding along, hopping sideways and gapping, gets a bit boring. Whatever floats you're boat really

And what is biketrials then?

It's also riding, hopping and gapping.

You guys just can get further and higher.

But we, unicycle trialers, can do more techy stuff and ride rails.

Don't shoot me for saying all this, but I find it a bit annoying to be shit on by biketrialers.

Peter M

nice video! i really wouldnt say only side hop gap side hop, some of those side hops were crazy! not big but sidhopping off a rail :S and no to one! thats just stupid.. and to pedal grab a rail WTF?! lol nice one joe!

And what is biketrials then?

It's also riding, hopping and gapping.

You guys just can get further and higher.

But we, unicycle trialers, can do more techy stuff and ride rails.

Don't shoot me for saying all this, but I find it a bit annoying to be shit on by biketrialers.

Peter M

I'm not saying its any less skillful to do that, just that its pretty restricted in terms of variation compared to trials

Edited by jebend

But why not just get some rope, tie your feet together and jump around, very similar principle. Seems so so pointless to me.

Can't we all just live together in peace, Jezus.

Lets so you do those gaps and hops, it's TOTALY different that hopping with your legs tied together.

Don't say stuff about things you know jack shit about.

Peter M

Joe's a bloody good rider, and is going big, but I thought there was a little too much stuff to pedal in the vid. Still, I'm not looking at it from the same perspective as you unicyclists do, so not sure how much difference that makes in the grand scheme of things :P

UCI Lovin'