Inspired Full Build

AdamR28

That looks so similar to that other one you posted. Dont like it im afriad. Holey rims - not cool, and the saddle is silly. I'm taking my monty ti's off my inspired they just don't look right.

Edited by Matthew62

That looks so similar to that other one you posted. Dont like it im afriad. Holey rims - not cool, and the saddle is silly. I'm taking my monty ti's off my inspired they just don't look right.

Have to agree. it dont look right at all. In my opinion they look so un-individual from other bikes when they have this kind of spec.

to be honest...you've got to try pretty damn hard to have a bad looking full build from tarty :(

you also have to work pretty damn hard to get it!

Well that tiny thing of a saddle makes the bike a little sh*te......though just a little. just no point in trying to save a few 100g over keeping the bike looking as sweet as. that saddle ruins it.

I know deng stuff is usually cheaper, but i just don't think its sits well on an Inspired (with the exception of forks, but curved blades look weird). The ones i've liked the most have been built up without non trials specific parts in the stem/rims/bars/cranks area. Those cranks are dodgy as hell - not just on that inspired, just in general.

I'm sure it still rides beautfiully though which is the main thing, just looks a little....standard.

Looks nice to me, the red bits aren't too much of an overkill which is good.

Where can I get that mini seat from?

(I used to have one from monty but I sold it away)

Edit: Ah, nevermind, saw it at tarty, lol. But the monty ones look nicer cos they have the cushion thingy.

Edited by spaceman