Abtrials1

Adrian

hi, i sent ABTRIALS1 £58 last wednesday for an avid ultimate brake, and he said he would send it as soon as he got the money(he got it on thursday), but i still havnt recieved it.... i kept pm'ing him asking whats going on and he replied eventualy on saturday saying he'd post it monday and i have not got it. iv sent him pm's but iv had no reply since saturday, but iv been checking his profile and it says hes been on everyday once or twice..

i dont know what to do?

also has anyone got his number?

To be fair, if it's taken him a week to potentially still not have sent it, he is pissing him around? A V-brake fits easily into a padded pocket that you can easily buy from most supermarkets or post offices, then you can either take it into the post office or just work out how many stamps you need to cover postage, slap 'em on and throw it into a post box. It's not that hard, and there's literally no excuse for 'pissing around' that much, unless something pretty serious has happened to him or a member of him family, which it sounds like it hasn't?

Id guess its due to him working full time. Fair enough he shoulda said there may be a delay Im working full time or similar, also its not impossible that he HAS posted it and it just hasnt been delivered yet...

Edited by Tom_

well he probably has it now but, what can i say you sent the money normal post so the earlyest i could have posted it was monday however due to a bussy week at work i have not been able to get to the post office it was sent wednesday so it was only 2 days late hardly the crime of the century. however hope you enjoy the v.

u recieved the money thursday as you told me in a pm.... also wheres the cable? how come the spring part is all apprat and wont go together (due to 'lip' that the silver metal plate slots into being mashed)...

wrong side lever aswel...

can you send the cable please, as i did pay you for it :D

ooo no bolts to actualy fit it aswel

Edited by adrian@eastcoasttrials

You know the Ultimates aren't all a 'built-in' affair like cheaper, bushing style arms, right?

Post pictures of whatever is 'mashed' so we can see what it is you're on about. I for one have no idea what you mean, and I'm not entirely sure how it'd be possible to mash anything particularly badly without doing something stupid so it'd e good to clarify :)

Not sending a load of parts that were agreed upon is a bit of a silly thing to do though

here, i havnt got the bits in red (aswel as my cable) so the bearings are just bare and i have not got any bolts to fit the brake properly....

the bit i was talking about is circled in green and fits onto the bit where the arrow points, there is a little lip on bit that the arrow points to which the circled green bit 'snaps' onto.

the lip has been taken off some how so it doesnt stay on properly <_<

how important are these parts?

my mistake so pm me whats missing and whats wrong an i will sort it but bear in mind i work long hours and cant always get on the forum, especialy this week unfortunatly as we are short staffed however if you dont want to do that i will give you the moeny back plus an extra £5 and you can return the v, but other than that i cant stay fairer.

the issue with the ultimate is something that happens all the time it doe's not make a blind bit of difference in performance just put it together on the mount and away you go. run the lever upside down (i dont think it was ever said front or rear i just assumed rear sorry buddy) i will send the front lever and cable tomorow the front lever has a silver lever blade as apose to the black one on the rear with a more rounded feel to it, i will also put a quid in as well so you can return the rear lever, free of charge cant stay much fairer than that sorry buddy any further q's? pm me and i will reply when recived.

like i said mate i have been far to bussy with other things that unfortunatly take more priority. however it will all be sorted im sure.

i ent in need of the money mate so dont think i want to rip anyone off thats the last thing i want to do just sometimes s@#t happens and gets in the way and as said above i can just pop the money back plus your postage costs if i get the v first.

jsut get in touch oh also my email is on the forum you could have tryed that before starting a topic, put hey i will pm you my mob if you have any other issues