Beau

Reinold

Memorial ride sounds good. I'd be more than willing to help with costs or anything at all. Im sure all us Kendal lot would be up for it. I still cant belive it, made me think about all the stuff Beau can't get to do. Became a dad, ride again etc made me think what i take for granted!

Skoze told me about this yesterday, today was the first chance i got to look at this thread and i can honestly say im shocked. I never met beau in person, but i did speak to him on this forum and he seemed like a sound guy, and from what people have said about him it seems like he will be dearly missed. Just goes to show how quickly things can change and how we should all make the most of it before its too late. Hopefully Beau will be the last person that one of these threads will have to be made about, theres too much young talent going to waste. :(

Rest in peace mate.

Couldn't believe this when I saw it... I remember the days when me, beau, wayne, ollie, tom and andy used to ride wolvo and beau could hardly backhop. He progressed so quickly with his riding. I feel really bad I didnt see more of him recently.

Rest in peace dude.

Dave

Been on a few rides with him. I remember when he 1st tried the canal/boat gap in brum. I was recording it and he broke his ribs. Awesome bloke to talk to. Will miss the general opening to msn chat. "need any parts?" or "got anything to sell".

Miss you dude, with all my heart.

oh my god this has taken me by suprise.

Never met him but genuinly seemed like a nice guy,

Last few years have been tough on the TF with some of the best people being taken from us.

Another very unfortunate accident that has taken another of the TF family.

RIP Beau, enjoy your riding with DJ and Oli

Frooty

wow this is shocking news...haven't been on the forum for 2 days and this is heavy stuff thats hit the community..

sorry to hear about the sad news, didn't really meet him at all except i knew he was there at the DJ ride few weeks back....

really don't know what to say.

sorry for the loss of those who are close and knew him better and his family.

R.I.P.

steve