Snapped 20" Gu Typoon 08

Edit: I'm thinking of reporting "Bearded Midget" for that vaguer comment

With your reputation the only thing that would listen to you is a fish my friend. Unfortunatly for you the admins and moderators are a hell of alot more intelligent than this. And to add the the intelligence record: 'you started it' :giggle:

Maybe because he has made such a bad reputation of his self, people think they just need to abuse him and correct him.

i know thats what i do lol.

I think you are the one who needs correcting.

Maybe because he has made such a bad reputation of his self, people think they just need to abuse him and correct him.

I know that’s what I do lol.

I think you are the one who needs correcting.

I dont wannu get involved with this shit anymore. But this is precisely the reason people hate you, your being some smart ass dick. People dont like that shit man. In future, leave it/ ignore it, and people wont bother you because your not bothering them-simplicity.

I dont wannu get involved with this shit anymore. But this is precisely the reason people hate you, your being some smart ass dick. People dont like that shit man. In future, leave it/ ignore it, and people wont bother you because your not bothering them-simplicity.

Sorry but I’m only correcting, if people hate me for doing it then why aren't all the people in this topic hated

Look here.

?

because the people correcting in there are full members, and are ony correcting the people who argue or be tw*ts.

there is no point in you trying to correct full members as they have gone through the stage of new members chat and thats why they are full members and you are a new member.

Sorry but I’m only correcting, if people hate me for doing it then why aren't all the people in this topic hated

Look here.

?

you dont need to correct everyone on tiny spelling mistakes. most people dont give a shit....your digging yourself in a hole mate, a deep deep hole....

edit: also if your on about the poeple who corrected you, then do you understand the concept of 'sarcasm', i sincerely doubt it....

Edited by Bearded Midget

I dont know if this has been mentioned mut my mate got an echo lite and due to there being stratches on the chainstay the warranty was void :S

but tarty still geve him a half price discount on his next frame which was a "GU TP 08" lol

I dont know if this has been mentioned mut my mate got an echo lite and due to there being stratches on the chainstay the warranty was void :S

but tarty still geve him a half price discount on his next frame which was a "GU TP 08" lol

If I remember rightly the warrenty was void due to the fact that Mcinnes beat the shit outta his echo. Not for scratches.

With the warrently don't you have to get the frame you originaly purchased?

If so thats a complete bum because I bought an Adamant Mod-Stock this morning off tarty, bit fed up with not being able to ride+ I now have the chance to go to stock...

To be honest I wouldn't fault the frame at all, its really nice to ride and quite whippy, apart from the misfortune, based on how it rode before this I would have got another one...

It's Only the fact I wanted to go to stock now, otherwise I would have Stuck with the Gu definatly.

Or can you get your money back off the warranty?

What did you swap it for?

Im alrite, Bit of an all rounder.

Cheers,

Adam

I swapped it for an adamant a1 stock, a bike that will not snap :P

sorry to hear about your bike.

rob