Any Forks Considered Stronger Than Echo Urbans?

1a2bcio8

Used the search function but to no immeadiate avail, so can anyone tell me of their experiences with forks but specfically which ones tend to be the strongest at the moment?

I broke my echo urbans front hooking and although I've had them for over 6 months I've not been riding a great deal until recently, perhaps the last 3 months - this seems like a short time to me. In fairness though, my hooking is a bit heavy these days as I'm out of practice. So what's the current fork situation? I could do with a pair that are supportive of my dispractice!

Cheers in advance :)

I've ran KOxx forks, urbans and now Zoo forks. I changed away from urbans as i didn't like how flexy they felt, and i'm not sure they're considered to be that strong. All i know is my Zoo forks feel a lot stiffer, i know they're a bit heaveier but they feel pretty sturdy - maybe give them a go, i've heard only good things!

I too had an urban...the flex drove me crazy, mine for whatever reason flexed insanely more than my two friend's Urban forks...so I bought META forks. They're basically the same as koxx forks, but A LOT cheaper. Feels stiff, looks strong IMO.

Thanks for the advice fellas. I chose the zoo forks. Because they were heavier my mind made the assumption this probably equated to more strength than the Viz!. Probably wrong though... :)

Echo Hifi's :D bomb proof, haven't heard of anyone breaking them yet.

:-

Anyone?

Zoo seem to be strong and stiff. The Hi-fi forks are also stiff but I snapped a set and I know Partz has snapped a set of the mod ones as well.

Echo Hifi's :D bomb proof, haven't heard of anyone breaking them yet.

:-

Anyone?

:rolleyes: