Oxford Sunday The 13th

The Duck

Guys guys guys!

You should have come with me and Danny we had such an epic ride!!!! Rossy G also met up with us a bit later and we had such a session. There are loads of spots with some MASSIVE lines/drops!

I think you needed to be in smaller groups to apreciate it - give it another go!

Neil

P.S. Myself, Ross, Dan, Ben and Sam were in Oxford until 10ish to give you an idea of what a laugh we were having!

P.P.S. Andy B - What a legend! I can't thank him enough for fixing my bike and i hope he had a great birthday! I owe you bud!

P.P.P.S. I just want to say thanks to all the guys i rode with, you really pushed me! I had a great time and it was nice to meet new people too!

Peace out! XxX

Guys guys guys!

You should have come with me and Danny we had such an epic ride!!!! Rossy G also met up with us a bit later and we had such a session. There are loads of spots with some MASSIVE lines/drops!

I think you needed to be in smaller groups to apreciate it - give it another go!

Neil

P.S. Myself, Ross, Dan, Ben and Sam were in Oxford until 10ish to give you an idea of what a laugh we were having!

P.P.S. Andy B - What a legend! I can't thank him enough for fixing my bike and i hope he had a great birthday! I owe you bud!

P.P.P.S. I just want to say thanks to all the guys i rode with, you really pushed me! I had a great time and it was nice to meet new people too!

Peace out! XxX

True that.

I should have stole you away and made you ride with us!

Neil

XxX

Real good ride, as nice is was to have such a good turn out it wasnt that great, was alot better at the end of the day when we met up with neil, wheeler, ross, dan, john and ben. (Y)

Ahhh dude! You and Ash should have stayed a little longer - it got even better!

Ross and myself are not in Reading next week, but Danny should be - i think! Wheeler can sometimes be found there too! Hope to see you guys again soon!