Beaulieu Hbtc Demo July 2008

Dan Jones

Sweet! What kind of rims were on that Monty?

Bent ones :giggle:

No, they were Monty 221Pr 'champagne' ones that I had powder coated in Repsol orange. Unfortunately I decided to grind out the inner wall a couple of weeks back which I think may have somewhat contributed to the fact I pringled it doing a 360 drop off on Friday :$. They have lasted of 18 months of proper comp riding though so they've had a good life!

As for the vid- good job Dan! Has a nice fun feel to it and :giggle: at my 'awesome stunting skills' on the likkle motorbike... With the suspension I didn't even realise I'd got the front wheel off the ground!

Bent ones :giggle:

No, they were Monty 221Pr 'champagne' ones that I had powder coated in Repsol orange. Unfortunately I decided to grind out the inner wall a couple of weeks back which I think may have somewhat contributed to the fact I pringled it doing a 360 drop off on Friday :$. They have lasted of 18 months of proper comp riding though so they've had a good life!

As for the vid- good job Dan! Has a nice fun feel to it and :giggle: at my 'awesome stunting skills' on the likkle motorbike... With the suspension I didn't even realise I'd got the front wheel off the ground!

Sick, I didn't know it was possible to get the Repsol paint. Probably wasn't cheap. Do you ride trials motos too or something?

Sick, I didn't know it was possible to get the Repsol paint. Probably wasn't cheap. Do you ride trials motos too or something?

Nah, it's just a standard colour. Went in to the local powder coaters and told them I'd like them done in bright orange and they turned out great. £15 for the pair too which I didn't think was too bad.