Tf Video Get Them Uploaded!

txt2007

TF video  

77 members have voted

1. 1. would you contibute?

• yurp

Wasn't sure where to put this, thought more people might see it in here so...

I was thinking it would be pretty cool to have a 15 minute long tf video with different styles and a huuuge mixture of moves and ability with the person riding saying what trials means to them, a sort of insight to trials video, like the sort you see alot of bmx and skate videos done as, just an idea, whatcha think?

would have to agree on music and editing.

Another thing is if its any good could upload it to current tv and try make a but of cash for the forum, or a place we all agree on.

Edited by txt2007

all we really need is 7 people to donate 2mins worth of clips and a brief description of what trials means for them, if it did go ahead and we submitted it to current.tv then that'd be money towards the next dj ride or something like that...

all we really need is 7 people to donate 2mins worth of clips and a brief description of what trials means for them, if it did go ahead and we submitted it to current.tv then that'd be money towards the next dj ride or something like that...

What makes you think that ? Surely if you were going to do it you would want it to show different riders, differnet abilitys, personaly i think getting 30 people and getting 3 clips of each would be ideal ! That way you might get some tgs that is like one clip 5 seconds and some natural full line that is 30 seconds. With 10,000 + members, i dout it would be hard to get 3 clips of 30 people, i bet if you did it properly MORE than 30 people would want to participate !

Well yeah someone could edit it, would have to pick the tracks and stuff like that, but would still be cool.

Bearing in mind if people are sending in full quality clips it's gonna take up a lot of HDD space, because you wouldn't want people sending over badly compressed files for use in the video, you'd probably want raw DV footage.

I've got Final Cut Pro and a bit of editing experience so if Ben can't do it I'd be more than willing to. I also know how to use After Effects so could probs do a decent introish thing too.

Edited by Mark King

you and ben on editing then =pp now all we need is the interest from other poeple and to decide how we want it, as a insight to trials from our point of view or just as a huge mix up of styles and abilities...

Wasn't sure where to put this, thought more people might see it in here so...

I was thinking it would be pretty cool to have a 15 minute long tf video with different styles and a huuuge mixture of moves and ability with the person riding saying what trials means to them, a sort of insight to trials video, like the sort you see alot of bmx and skate videos done as, just an idea, whatcha think?

would have to agree on music and editing.

Another thing is if its any good could upload it to current tv and try make a but of cash for the forum, or a place we all agree on.

This is something that this weekend london ride could do with to capture all the atmosphere and best lines ridden, but the planning and coordination makes this a MISSION :S IMPOSSIBLE!

This is something that this weekend london ride could do with to capture all the atmosphere and best lines ridden, but the planning and coordination makes this a MISSION :S IMPOSSIBLE!

lol i would video it but too far just wack your cam out and get at least 2 mins video maybe a minute worth of interviewing some riders with other riders in the background, riding. (i know the amount of times i mentioned riding is a bit gay but o well...

it's just getting people interested in taking part, so far this threads had about 200 views but about 4 people posting, but if it goes ahead the final video will be proper lush

POLL ADDED!

Edited by txt2007

well, if people upload their clip to trialstube, whoever is making the video can just download it from there? Then people just post the link to the video in this thread

If not been decided, I'll offer mself to edit it too.....