Pussy...

BONGO

...cats

My friend has 4 cats. Kittens even. They're 8 weeks old, and he wants rid of them, as he has enough! He is giving them away to anyone who wants them. Preferably in pairs, but he will let them go solo if it's the way people want it.

2 are black and ginger, 2 are ginger.

Not sure what make they are, just medium sezied general purpose cats. He is in Appley Bridge, which is near Wigan. He is at J27 of the M6, in the NW of England.

Anyone want a free cat???

They're all litter trained.

I think one should go to the Tarty HQ. Tartycat...

my suggestion was lot of mcdonalds straws, plenty of gaffer tape and a lead belt. Nice snorkle would make them an excellent live bait for piking! He wasn't having it though. You could get some good flavours to seep from the fur too to attract the pike! I'm onto a winner i know it!

bongo

i'd prefer to glue it's back to the top of the box. The thought amuses me more.

Or don't put it in a box, but actually encase the cat in it's current form.

4 smarties tubes and a pringles tube, some selotape and wrapping paper for the head, and a straw for air. He'd be happy in there.

i'll start cutting once i know i have demand for most parts. I don't want to get stuck with 5 Kidneys or something though. Once the major organs are accounted for i'll get chopping and can deal with the odds and ends. A couple of rogue noses or paws don't bother me too much.