Birmingham Ride Saturday 26th July 2008

Danny Kearns

Hey guys, So, everyone gatherd in Birmingham for a great summer ride. Alot of people were out and some amazing riding went down.

All filming was done by Chris Page (Pagie155) so an absolute MASSIVE thank you to him.

Editing is by myself.

Thank you so much to everyone who showed there face. Beau would of loved it :)

Song choice was by me. Was played at Beau's funeral so thought it would suit this video nicely.

Here it is on vimeo:

Birmingham 26-07-2008 R.I.P Beau David Forrest <<<Click It<<<

Enjoy :)

Comments would be good.

I did think about coming, but it was around a 2 hour train journey and I didn't fancy it enough on my own. :(

Loved the video Danny, it captured the feeling of a big ride pretty well, nicely done!

Thanks to John Mack and his vimeo accoutn (ledgend!!!) i was able to watch it, cheers bud!

Amazing video, really really enjoyed watching that! Great filming Chris, and mint editing Danny, the combination made for an awsome vid!!

Really really good day that was, lets make it as good as, if not better on the 16th!

Absolutely loved the Beau bit Danny, really well edited, wasnt expecting that at all! R.I.P Beau! Shame he wasnt actually there to own the lot of us!

Glad to see a bit of Owen slow-mo in there too! But i hate how small everything looks on camera!

Cheers to everyone involved, and everyone who turned up to make this day amazing!

Owen

Awww I wanna go to the next one for deffers! Looked like rate good fun, Everyone has these flowery shorts now?

Good vid danny! We shall meet again...

But have you ever seen them in the colours mine are?

I hadnt, thats why i got them, attempting to be different, but it most likely failed >_<

Oh well, still loving the vid!!

Owen