My Planet X Zebdi Has Died Anyone Know Of An Alternative?

Grant Peters

Hey, I know a custom curtis would be a good option, but i just wondered if anyone knew of a frame that was available with 'Zebdiish' geo at the moment... Just spoke to clive leeson and he is'nt taking any orders at the mo so was looking at options:

I'm open to anything as long as its similar to: (within reason and has to have a seat and look like a normal bike no offense meant to long and lows)

74° head angle

15.5" rear stays

13" bb height

about 5 lbs

NS Bikes suburban 26 looked like a maybe, but only has horizontal dropouts and low bb... shame looks great though

The mob frame looks good, but is £500 and at that price i may as well get a curtis...

I made a shady mock up of a black market lol head angle is only 69 but should be steeper with 420 forks over 4 inch sus ?

post-13-1218302002_thumb.jpg

I made a shady mock up of a black market lol head angle is only 69 but should be steeper with 420 forks over 4 inch sus ?

post-13-1218302002_thumb.jpg

That weirded me the f**k out! That bike belongs to a friend of mine from back in London. I was thinking 'That shit looks really familiar', e.g. bar, stem, seat, post, cranks, sprocket, frame, etc., then it clicked - belongs to Tim, a guy who works in Evans Waterloo.

Mark's Fact of the Day.

How strict are you about the seat thing? i REALLY recommend a pashley ghz, after owning 3 bases, curtis, megamo radical, mhz, onza zoot (24) and a echo pure (long :sick: ), also riding several other short bikes such as zebdis and leesons, i really cant recommend a ghz more, its fantastic. A base comes close second, although im guessing the lack of 4 bolt mounts will put you off

pashLarge.jpg

currently working on an adaptor to run proper seat :) surprisingly mines weighs in at just over 25lbs (proper topeak bike scales) with the steel frame, 3 piece crank and steel forks (now running pash forks)

That weirded me the f**k out! That bike belongs to a friend of mine from back in London. I was thinking 'That shit looks really familiar', e.g. bar, stem, seat, post, cranks, sprocket, frame, etc., then it clicked - belongs to Tim, a guy who works in Evans Waterloo.

Mark's Fact of the Day.

lol thats seriously wierd as i was also in waterloo the same day i posted it on here... hmmm

Thanks for the help and suggestions guys, shame planet x don't still make them :| I'm gonna keep looking and see what happens...