Gcse's Thursday!

Balman

I reckon they'll be interesting. It's a case where I know I could have got As in pretty much everything, had I tried. but I reckon my only A will be in Maths and possibly DT - The rest will be Bs and Cs with German and History being borderline fails.

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

i didnt realise im the same year as you balman! anyway :P yeh i think i done pretty good, some exams were well easy. only one im gunnu fail is history, becuase it wasnt interesting histroy so i didnt bother to learn it.

You are indeed sir the only one im sure im gunna fail is maths but i found it easyer than i thought i would im predicted and E so hoping to get a D (bad i know) but i should get a few A's an B's hopefully ahh scarey just need enough to get me into collage and im sorted.

Absolutely bricking it now. :( My family expect great things from me so they're going to be disappointed so bad. Espcially when I get compared to my sister all the time and she got straight A's. Just a little insight ;) I fell asleep in every English exam and didnt even start my coursework. I sat on here every I.T lesson 2 years running and have already been graded E for the first year and G for the second. Maths I got put on higher an when I read the first question I was like :o . In science I spent the whole time trying to get back on my ex-girlfriend so I didnt have time for coursework. So its not looking good :huh: . Apart from that I got my fingers and toes crossed.

Good luck everyonee (Y) .

Jake x

Absolutely bricking it now. :( My family expect great things from me so they're going to be disappointed so bad. Espcially when I get compared to my sister all the time and she got straight A's. Just a little insight ;) I fell asleep in every English exam and didnt even start my coursework. I sat on here every I.T lesson 2 years running and have already been graded E for the first year and G for the second. Maths I got put on higher an when I read the first question I was like :o . In science I spent the whole time trying to get back on my ex-girlfriend so I didnt have time for coursework. So its not looking good :huh: . Apart from that I got my fingers and toes crossed.

Good luck everyonee (Y) .

Jake x

You'll be alrite jakey baby i'll be there to support you when you get them :P

I had a dream last night i was going to get A's in the stuff i thought was hard and E's nd F's in the stuff i found easier :mellow:

Good luck people (Y)

your all gunna end up like fatty

None of that.. fattys a winner in life and you know it.

Did acctully make me laugh. Not the fact its fat pants just the way it was said haha good stuff.

Id like to say if worst comes to worst id work at macy d and make a joke about it but it turns out iv not even got the Qulifications to do that aparntly you need so many C's to do that as well..... hmmm maybe ill get a girl pregnat free house free money happy days. Yes i think that will be my back up plan if i can't get into collage :)

Its weird i dont mind if i fail. Its just i dont wanna let my parents down. Im worred about getting them for that reason.

Well thats the main reason for me too.

I obviously care if i do badly but its the parents thing thats making me worry.

Hope i do well either way. :)

You'll be alrite jakey baby i'll be there to support you when you get them :P

I had a dream last night i was going to get A's in the stuff i thought was hard and E's nd F's in the stuff i found easier :mellow:

Good luck people (Y)

Forget that, Ima grab them an fook off to read them on my own. Anyone know a good thickness of rope for hangin a 9 and a bit stone 16 year old?

everyone must post there results no matter how bad they are

:P

oh so true V well not letting them down them going sick if i f**k up lol

F*ck that. My dad will chop my hands of when he finds out what I've been doing with myself. Which is pritty much nothing. Atleast everyone doesnt have to put up with me posting crap on here anymore.

Jake x

I dont think i will do greatly bad!

But even if i do, it doesnt matter, as i need 2 e's to get into the college course im doing, and i have already got the job as apprentice mechanic!

Hang on, i have already got more than 2 E's, so it really doesnt matter too much for me :D Happy days!

My boss even said to me "im really not bothered what GCSE results you get, as your doing well in your job so far" Which i was pretty chuffed with!

Ill update when i get them!

Owen

Im telling myslef they dont matter to me. Ive got a apprenticeship and got my collage certificates the otherday. I wasnt expecting anygreat in the first place, and i basically went into every exam waiting for it to finish so i could go to the pub. but having said that around january i did put my head down about so they shouldn't be to bad mostly D's maybe a E's or 2 and a couple of C's hopefully.