New Echo Parts

AdamR28

Will be interesting to see if the frame weights come out as claimed and also the longevity of the frames :)

Until they are weighed properly and tested then I will be a cynic and point out that the weights are probably taken direct form solidworks or inventor (whichever its been modelled with) and dont include weld material or cable/hose guides. 500g is alot to take off a frame without drastically reducing material thicknesses, thinking back to the old haro blammo bmxs, lightweight but much akin to a coke can; I can see a lot of dented frames :D

I can also see alot of seized titanium bolts :rolleyes:

Nice to see sensible chain tensioners finally being incorporated into mainstream frames though (onza & echo at the same time).

Until they are weighed properly and tested then I will be a cynic and point out that the weights are probably taken direct form solidworks or inventor (whichever its been modelled with) and dont include weld material or cable/hose guides.

The frames have actually already been manufactured I believe, so they should prove accurate weights (Y)

WHY! you Never keep them anyway! lol!

IF you do, you have to GIVE me your Triton

Shush :P I've only sold 1 mod since 2006, the Python I still have and don't intend to let it go. And the Like broke. You don't complain at Tart changing his bikes every few days now do you :P Incidentally, I wonder what he does with his bikes? Sure doesn't look like he's selling them anywhere?

I wonder what he does with his bikes? Sure doesn't look like he's selling them anywhere?

I once calculated that if I had to ask every rider within 30 mins of here if they wanted to ride, I would be making about 25 phone calls... Much better/easier to give the stuff away/sell it to a local rider than get pics, pay Paypal fees and delivery charges!

I once calculated that if I had to ask every rider within 30 mins of here if they wanted to ride, I would be making about 25 phone calls... Much better/easier to give the stuff away/sell it to a local rider than get pics, pay Paypal fees and delivery charges!

liess, adam hoardes everything...

Shush :P I've only sold 1 mod since 2006, the Python I still have and don't intend to let it go. And the Like broke. You don't complain at Tart changing his bikes every few days now do you :P Incidentally, I wonder what he does with his bikes? Sure doesn't look like he's selling them anywhere?

Tart has had his koxx for ages. :P

and he's so smooth he probably sells them on as new!!!