Finger Caught Between Chain And Teeth!

Sidehop Stuart

That looked painfull, i was riding infrance on my motorbike in a comp and i fell off the top of a rock and my grandpa who was minding for me grabbed the bike which lead to his hand getting dragged into the chain and between the chain and sprocket which put holes in his hand and was a six hour hospital job, wasn't very nice.

there was a lad on trials nation for got his finger cought bewteen chain and freewheel, Chopped the end of his finger off!

Wern't it Bono....

Eiherway, some lads round here did that and lost the end of their fingers. Idiots. Tryed to put the chain back on while rolling

how nd pics??

Ehhh.... Can't be arsed to do it all again.

There's a clip of it at the end of FAB1 if you care enough to bother.

Internet irony fail.

Ell - f**king - mayo.

Ha ha, yours makes that more like a paper cut :P

I worked it out just now - and as a rough guide - it took over 600 incisions >_<

Possibly a few old veteran riders will remember Chris ginger from Southport lol. He lost his whole finger when he dropped a grid on it playing as a child lol. Didn't stop him beasting his Santacruise chameleon about though lol.

Yes, that was once pretty much considered a trials frame, well, ish!

WTF

Just, please, delete the whole topic, or it should at least have "18+" or "normal people free topic" or something!

By the way making pictures of something like that isn't the smartest things, you should first consult a doctor! It's not like saying "hey, guys, look at this chick I banged last night" or something...

WTF

Just, please, delete the whole topic, or it should at least have "18+" or "normal people free topic" or something!

By the way making pictures of something like that isn't the smartest things, you should first consult a doctor! It's not like saying "hey, guys, look at this chick I banged last night" or something...

yea but we're men. we cant help it

consult a doctor first? what to make sure its ok to take a pic? why? could the flash infect it or summit :lol: