Finger Caught Between Chain And Teeth!

Sidehop Stuart

A year or two ago myself and a few mates were motorcycle trials riding out in the wilds of Wales.... Barry went off up a rocky river bed and disappeared around the bend. 3 minutes later he appeared with his hand held up in the air like he was asking for permission to go for a piss!! Once he got closer we saw that his glove and riding shirt sleeve were completely soaked in blood!!

He had gone up a step out of site and lost control of the bike and stepped off in mid air... he put his hands out to stop his fall but the bike had slide underneath him his finger went straight into one of the cut out holes of the rear sprocket and was completely sheared off as the wheel turned. We went and found his finger, which was still inside the finger of his glove, put it in my pocket and stuck him on the back of my beta and travelled 5 miles across the mountains to get to the car. Then another 20 miles to find a hospital!!! He made it but the finger didn't!!!

One of our mates had to stay behind on the mountain to look after Barry's bike.... and sitting there for 2 hours with a bike covered in blood and bits of flesh had so much of an effect on him he sold his bike and gave up trials for a year!!!

i done that on my disc when i tried to align it, and my finger got jammed and sliced the tip off by the small holes in the rotor whistle spinning it . Worst thing was i got the brake to stop rubbing but then started after that and found out it was a lump of my skin in it and thats when i took my finger out of my mouth then thats when i got a fright oops no tip

Edited by weebryan