Wally - Barcelona/sabadell Ride 2008

wally

Went for a little trip over to Barcelona last week with the lady, obviously i took my bike.

Spent the first day riding about looking for bits, then met Aaron Chase a local rider on the next days for a tour. Thanks to Aaron for showing me round :)

Anyway, made a little video of my travels :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UGgOkD19iqM&fmt=18

Ive took onboard comments from my last video and left the sound on some of the clips to keep you lot happy haha.

I look forward to your comments.

Edited by wally

Blimey! nice vid there. Please dont say your running your hub dry? But it does sound nice.

Thanks :) The hub is a Hope Pro2, had it since they first came out, never touched it, not taken it apart or nothing.

Nice one Chris. Some mint riding there. Liked the tap to turn then up that round fountain thing? I wanna go back to Barca and Sabadell sooo bad :( .

Thanks for the comments. It was a concrete arch thing, was bigger and steeper than it looks haha, and quite narrow.

I really want to go back there too! Got a wait til at least next year now! Isnt there a good trials park in France/Paris too?

Sabadell - half hour train journey from barce.

Chris you sly thing lol

Awesome Vid - Awesomely smooth as per friggin usual.

Not much footage from barcelona though..all mainly in the park :( Gayyy :P

Cheers man, the day we went into Barca is pissed it down so didnt get any good filming donw :( and we didnt have enough time to get back.

I was also gonna go to the monty factory on the last day with Aaron but didnt have time, so ive deffo got to go back!

Edited by wally

I was thinking the other day about which weekend you said you were going there....I liked the first song because of it's lyrics.

Whole video was really good, looked like you had a great time! That bike park looks immense to ride though, not jealous at all :(

Thanks for the comments :) glad everyone likes it.

Im glad people like the songs too, wasnt sure if it was too much dnb, i think drum and bass belongs in videos.

Yeah the trials park was empty, we filmed on a Thursday from 10.00am onwards and only saw one other rider!

and the countless phone calls to me lol "where is the rocks?" :(lol sweet vid i really enjoyed that brough back really good memories for m 2 :)

Haha yeah sorry about that mate :) cheers for your help though, we found them in the end, but it rained!

really enjoyed that! bike looks awesome aswell, and that song realy grew on me

youre miles better then when i last rode with yoU! f**king mint!

Haha thanks :) gald you liked it even though its nothing compared to the riding in your vids.