Riders Hair

the trials mop

I used to have dread and I found them a nightmare to ride with. Didn't really bother me too much at the time as riding wasn't at the top of my agenda during that period of my life.

One of my friends has massive fat ones. He's just started getting into trials and is (after 5 years growth) considering cutting them because he finds them too heavy to ride with and gets far too warm.

I don't regret having them, but I certainly wouldn't have'em again. Now I'm just short and boring. Fits perfectly with my office job (yawnnnnnnn).

This is the most difficult part of the OP's 'question combo' to answer.

sorry about that will try and phrase other posts better.

White people shouldn't have dreads. The reason for this is because you look like a cunt.

nice to see you have an opinion

ME ME i have long hair but not dreds they = ewwww.

only some dreads are ewww, its a common misconception that dreads are dirty, the fact is that clean hair dreads better and is nicer to live with. my dreads are washed regularly.

I used to have large dreads, in that little pic, now I have very small ones. I found that the bigguns took way to long to dry, after washing. I wash mine almost every day, so they are clean. Never had any problems ridding with them, other then finding a helmet to accommodate them. I do not understand why people assume dreads are dirty, you don't COMB you hair, but you do WASH your hair.

I *tried* to have dreds.

I went 7/8 months trying all the different techniques. It just wouldn't work !

I had long hair to start off with (6/7 Inches) and by the time I was done It was almost half way down my back !

Dreds are alright but I think you need to be a certain type of person to pull them off.

Edited by Pashley26