Leeson Frames

chris_m

i have been lookin alot at bikes recently, mostly 24s as it would suit me alot better!

Fallen for a leeson 609 can anyone help with what they ride like and the geometry of then?

Folk with one how do u rate them

Ta

Edited by chris_m

I think my mate probably got the final one. And the other mate who sorted it out was saying he likes doing stuff with cars, plus there's more money in that. I don't really know much but the waiting time for the last frame was pretty stonking! My Triton came in half the time, and it spent a month at the powder coaters >_<

I have a 609, rides amazing but it was custom geo... similar too inspired with slightly longer stays.

It actually sidehops better than my gu mod, and backwheels better than my k-sas stock.

If you have the chance to get one... DO IT!

Although clive has stoped making them now...

The build quality is amazing!

George

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a Leeson 24". Lovely frames if you can hold of them (as long as the GEO is right for you).

Pity he has stopped making them, I hope he will continue his after service though. I might not need it that much now but for others its handy.

From what he told me before, Kris was getting into racing Hondas, I think it was civics. So he had been making parts for them. Understandable, make the parts for what your son enjoys really. Still a shame though.