Fancy Dress Night With "k" Or "c" Theme

Elliot

Hey all,

going to a friends fancy dress b'day next week friday, the theme of the night is "K" or "C" (for Kerry). Originally the plan was to go as Elvis (tha king!), but after finding out that it'll cost me £40 plus £50 deposit (which I will no way get back) I thought f**k it.

Soooo, unless you lot can come up with something CHEAP and COOL, I'll be wrapping up in a white sheet (or maybe towel as its chuffing cold) and going as Caesar.

So, can the combined genius of tf come up with anything better?

Kit Cat - http://www.kit-cat.com/ Matches both letters :)

or even

Kit Kat like the chocolate bar

The kit Kat choc bar sounds cool, but how to dress up like it? and I think I would spend the night explaining who Kit Cat was.

Klu Klux Klan

that is actually quite tempting. Only thing is I don't really know her friends that well, so it might be risking a slap.

Cardboard, Tin Foil, Paper, Bit of paint.

Jobs a good en.

I was going to say that being dressed up in a cardboard box might seriously damage my chances of pulling. To be fair though, no more than if I'm dressed as Jesus or a member of the clan. Although drunken chat-up lines might be fun.

Do KKK! Its so easy all you need is a white sheet and a pillow case! (Y)

I want to really, but its the potential of seriously pissing some people off and ruining someone's 30th.

I have also been suggested Clark Kent or a Calvin Klein Model - and just go in my pants.