Trialtech Keyring

Jake Beach

Rumpleforeskin :giggle:

No need to get pissy because I pointed out the simple truth - you've managed to crank out four pages of discussion about how much it costs, how large it is (with quoted diameters etc), how large it is relative to a real trialtech bashring, what its weight is, and then moved on to an analysis of certain members financial circumstances. Not to mention the subsidiary thread that's now opened where people are posting pictures of their own keys. Has trials forum gone mad? Its a keyring. Nobody cares what its wheelbase, bb rise or chainstay length is. Regardless of its spec, I'm fairly sure we can sleep safely in our beds knowing it'll stop our keys going awol.

Edited by Rumplestiltskin

No need to get pissy because I pointed out the simple truth - you've managed to crank out four pages of discussion about how much it costs, how large it is (with quoted diameters etc), how large it is relative to a real trialtech bashring, what its weight is, and then moved on to an analysis of certain members financial circumstances. Not to mention the subsidiary thread that's now opened where people are posting pictures of their own keys. Has trials forum gone mad? Its a keyring. Nobody cares what its wheelbase, bb rise or chainstay length is. Regardless of its spec, I'm fairly sure we can sleep safely in our beds knowing it'll stop our keys going awol.

I dunno whether you realised, but you've dropped by into "Chit Chat". If people want to talk 5 pages about a miniature bashring for use as a keyring then so be it. People are obviously interested, otherwise there wouldn't be talk about it!

No need to get pissy because you didn't make the thread ;) jealousy is disgusting :P

On Topic: What's the other specs? WB, BB rise, Length of the stays?

I dunno whether you realised, but you've dropped by into "Chit Chat".

There's a difference between interesting chit chat and time wasting, boring, pointless waffle. This whole topic falls into the latter category. But each to their own. I'm not going to argue about a keyring.

Edited by Rumplestiltskin

Was that aimed at me? Sorry hunni x

Simps, topic title:

'Pictures of fat chicks'

Hmm, i wonder, do i want to see naked fat chicks? Nope? Oh, i won't click it then.

'Trialtech keyring'

Hmm, this is gonna be about a gay little keyring, do i want to see it? Nope, keyrings don't interest me? Oh, i won't click it then.

to be honest stiltskin, chit chat is full of this, it's what it's made for. If you don't like it, don't use chitchat/the forum.