Safe ? Lol

Danny Swindlehurst

I'm not acting hard :) I'm not saying I'm going to resort to any kind of violence.

Yeah ok.

you went out of youre way just to let people know "you would" nobody cares how "ballsy" or whatever you are, fact is why would you wonna say some rider looks like a girl? int funny nor isit clever, so whats the point, its jus pointless insolence towards some1

grow up

:wub:big apoligies to Danny for my outburst. :wub:

trials is all about the ZEN to me and that was not.

again sorry, in reflection what was mean as a playful digs does come across as a huge insult.

doesn't help with mr watson adding to it by suggesting that violence should be the answer.

but please post a vid of you guys making that up. (Y)

Edited by skuzzbucket

Skinnies are a certain percentage of elastaine, so pretty much like lycra.

so theres no need for ERE M8 OW DO U RIDE IN DEM PANTS? DEY LIKE SOED ONTO UR LEGS LMFAOLMAOLOLLOLROFL.

Who cares what clothes anyone wears ffs, this was funny as f**k to film, he had a full bottle of wine in his hand and didnt make ANY sence, thats why nobody can understand what hes on about.

Mat

I have and do tell people who look like that that they look like girls and i say it to their face.

I'll be his alibi on this one... <_<

:lol:

To be fair though - you do look like emos.

I don't care if you are or not, you can deny that 'till the cows come home and I wouldn't care either way - but you can't deny the fact that you dress like them.

There's cold, hard evidence in that video you posted.

Also - on the note of people taking the piss of poor grammer throughout the course of this thread:

Please don't. This piss-take is usually directed at you. For you to be directing it at us is simply baffling.

you went out of youre way just to let people know "you would" nobody cares how "ballsy" or whatever you are, fact is why would you wonna say some rider looks like a girl? int funny nor isit clever, so whats the point, its jus pointless insolence towards some1

grow up

I said they looked emo..

And I think saying someone looks emo is a lot nicer than:

youre funny, funnyer when swinleburger knocks youre teeth out aye :)

Which wasn't directed at me, so you can't say that I was the cause of that comment :)

Edit: On the subject of skinnies.... They are actually really comfy, got my gf's on at the moment (I broke mine when I was round hers :P)

Guna try riding in them tommorow haha B)

Edited by Bob Fossil

I said they looked emo..

And I think saying someone looks emo is a lot nicer than:

Which wasn't directed at me, so you can't say that I was the cause of that comment :)

Edit: On the subject of skinnies.... They are actually really comfy, got my gf's on at the moment (I broke mine when I was round hers :P)

Guna try riding in them tommorow haha B)

yes but swindle will go hulk hogan style on him :)

ile b filming :shifty:

That video was hilarious! About the skinny jean rant, there very good to ride trials in, I wear them when ever I ride now. I dont know why wearing skinny jeans makes you emo? Emo = emotional, its not a style, its a state of mind, at least to how I always saw it? :huh:

Anyways good vid, Looked like he was going to hit ben in one part, good thing nothing started ha

to be honest, who actually gives 2 shits what they're wearing?

i dont wear skinny jeans, so am i meant to hate this as well?

this was posted as a laugh, which is pretty clear.

Lets be honest, it's an internet forum not real life. Maybe some of you should start to realise that.

Edited by Nathan Woodley

There's actually plenty of room in the ones I'm wearing :lol:

Or maybe I'm just lacking in size :(

maybe you dont have a dick?

to be honest, who actually gives 2 shits what they're wearing?

i dont wear skinny jeans, so am i meant to hate this as well?

this was posted as a laugh, which is pretty clear.

Lets be honest, it's an internet forum not real life. Maybe some of you should start to realise that.

holy f**k.... some one can see where im coming from (Y) , whos gives a f**k about what we wear, we comment on trials not our cloths for the 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 time.....

That's funny, seeing as there's only 1338512 posts been made on this forum.... :P

Had to be done :)

maybe you dont have a dick?

Wierd how I can make a joke about myself and not be bothered when people like you say things like that about me...

Yet if anyone says one thing bad to you, you go all mansfield crew on whoever made the comment.

Edited by Bob Fossil

That's funny, seeing as there's only 1338512 posts been made on this forum....

Had to be done :)

Wierd how I can make a joke about myself and not be bothered when people like you say things like that about me...

Yet if anyone says one thing bad to you, you go all mansfield crew on whoever made the comment.

and your sad enough to check lmao. oh dear, but danny posted this video up on behalf of him so does that meen you can say shit about what he wears, i dont hink he said "please comment on my cloths im wearing" did he?

no i didnt think so.,

and again you couldnt take a joke. any way im off to bed your starting to bore me. (Y)