heres mine spec

pentium 4 (478) 3.04 Ghz

2Gb ram

Agp x8 x1650

tv tuner

17" monitor

DvD Drive

hard drives x3 - 40 Gb - 160 Gb - 500 Gb -

Vento 3600 Pro Gaming Case (Hidden Drives)

+ funky multi colour led 120mm fan

Love It :lol:

post-11300-1230396548_thumb.jpg

post-11300-1230396706_thumb.jpg

Edited by maxxis26

Sorry, but UGLY!!!!!

I'll be getting a TV tuner when Freeview finally comes round here, but in the meantime:

W2242S-BF.jpg

casunbfcgr11abk.jpg

Intel P4 2.4ghz HT.

1gb Ram.

Nvidia 6200A GPU.

22" Lg Flatron.

120gb main drive, 80gb backup and a 500gb LAN drive connected to the router, so everyone can use it.

Edited by Muel

Not really much to see. One of these http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct....ck%20(No%20PSU) (I hate cheap plastic cases)

And the spec.......

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.2Ghz @ 3.2Ghz

4Gb Corsair 6400C4

Abit IP35

256mb nVidia 7900GS (Blew up so going to order a ATI Radeon HD 4850 512MB)

Corsair HX 520w PSU

Pioneer DVR-212 DVD-RW

74Gb Western Digital Raptor (10k RPM)

320Gb Seagate Barracuda 7200.10

May get a nice Corei7 mid next year :)

Intel quad core Q6600 @ 2.5ghz (needs overclocking some more)

Artic Cooling freezer pro 7 CPU cooler

Asus P5N-D mother board

1gb Gainward Golden Sample 8800gt card overclocked

samsung spinpoint F1 750gb hdd (waiting to be put in)

Corsair 2gb of rammage

Coolermaster Dominator gaming case

Coolermaster 750w modular PSU

Samsung 22" syncmaster 226BW monitor

Logitech G5 gaming mouse

Saitek Eclipse gaming keyboard

Creative Fatality gaming sound card

Might get a pic later if I can be arsed.

Edited by Si-man

Intel quad core Q6600 @ 2.7ghz

Artic Cooling freezer pro 7 CPU cooler

XFX 680i lt sli mother board

Zotac 512 GDDR3 9800gt Overclocked AMP edition

4 Hard Drives, 1 IDE, 3 SATA. Total space 1.5TB

Corsair 4gb of ram 800mhz

Wizard Wi20a Case

Dell 15" Monitor (24" on order)

Logitech LX170 Laser Mouse and Keyboard

Creative 5.1 Surround sound

Hmm think thats about it.

Cant be arsed with pic, i'l get one when i'm back at uni.

All in one of these

is

Abit 650i

Intel e6600@3.2Ghz + Zalman Cooler

4Gb DDR2 Memory

Sapphire x1950 pro 512mb

3* Western Digital 500Gb HDDs

Samsung DVD+/-Writer

Creative Audigy 2 ZS soundcard.

which does it's thing connected to

20" Samsung + 17" Acer Monitors

Logitech G15 Keyboard and Logitech G5 Mouse

Creative T7900 7.1 surround sound (soon to be replaced with Cambridge Audio Amp and Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers)

Add my xbox into the mix from my 100mb hub and voila.

Pics later if I can be arsed.

XFX 780i sli mobo

Intel E8600 @ 4.1ghz

2 x BFG 280 GTX

4GB Corsair DDR2 XMS2 dominator PC2- 8500

samsung HD103UJ

some xclio case with a huge modular psu (can't remember what it is)

Getting ready to uprgrade the mobo, cpu and ram when the i7 stuff drops in price a bit.

case is one of these, took ouy the gay lights and had to cut some holes to add a few exhaust fans. Looks really shit but is ok cooling-wise.

1110301117xd0.jpg

Edited by ZeroMatt

Just wait to Krisboats gets in here with his epic case mod. :o

Ha ha, here's some thread owning time.... I win on picture quantity for sure :D

This is a copy and paste of my collective project from another forum (i'm a traitor i know).

I was in the market for a new case recently and i've always liked the look of the Akasa eclipse mainly due to the large internal volume. When OCUK got the Solar cases in i knew exactly what i wanted to do... my very own case project :D

After sitting near the window for about 4 hours the postman finally turned up with my new toy!

img43671280x1024di1.jpg

img43681280x1024lw3.jpg

First things first, dismantling it all.

img43711280x1024fr8.jpg

I prefer working on the floor so out comes a big piece of wood to sit things on.

img43751280x1024bm9.jpg

I nipped into town for 10 minutes and grabbed some spray paint from wilko's and a halfords equivalent. Didn't have a specific self etching primer for aluminium but the guy there assured me that the car/outdoor metal primer would be just as good for indoor, non aggressive use (no more kicking this one when it stops working then :P)

Black Plasti-kote straight onto the plastic sections, no need for a primer. I've always found this paint on mottled plastic gives a better finish without primer and seems to stick firmer too.

img43761280x1024li9.jpg

img43791280x1024di6.jpg

img43831280x1024se8.jpg

Seeing as that only takes a few minutes to dry i thought i'd test the primer on the old panels i ripped off.

It looks okay and has stuck to the ally pretty well so i guess i'll continue doing the rest of the case.

img43781280x1024en5.jpg

Got some more bits sprayed. Dark has set in though and the light in my room isn't too great. With low lighting and fumes in my bedroom I'm gonna have to save the rest until tomorrow.

img4384hf0.jpg

img4386ns5.jpg

img4387hx0.jpg

Mid way through the cat came to give it the seal of approval. She approved of the work but not of the smell :D

img4391fc1.jpg

img4393bz6.jpg

img4394kr8.jpg

img4397hq6.jpg

So now all i need to do is get the panels with another coat of primer, give it a light sanding then whack some of the main colour on. Should be done by tomorrow afternoon sometime and hopefully my other little bits will arrive for it either tomorrow or wednesday.

I'm going to leave the final colour as a suprise :P

Had a parcel on the sofa this morning... inside was....

img4417bd6.jpg

Lovely looking fans and quieter than my yate loons. Throws a considerable amount more air through than the loons do so i think they'll be put in the spares box after the new ones are braided and in.

The cat managed to hurt her leg last night and has given up on active inspections to watch from the sidelines.

img4424ot0.jpg

Got everything fully primered now. Gave it a light sand with the wet and dry and now i get to whack a few coats of paint on it. Its starting to take shape now and is beginning to look very smart indeed.

img4420ij3.jpg

img4421zl8.jpg

img4425px9.jpg

img4429mo3.jpg

Here are some final pictures before i go to work. The main chassis needs one more coat of black gloss (ran out now though :() and the main panels need a clear lacquer applying to them and buffering up.

Got the cables braided, just need the heatshrink wrapping in order to get them finished off.

img4445vr2.jpg

img4446sq4.jpg

img4448pe1.jpg

img4449vn5.jpg

I think by far the hardest part about this will be leaving it all out in my room drying off and trying to restrain myself from foolishly building it all up before the paint has dried properly.

Yes i did, there's some residual powder-like stuff coating the carpet just outside the newspaper but it just hoovers off.

I got everything covered in a first coat of lacquer this morning and the top of the roof panel got two coats. Foolishly i decided to have a look at it all built up so i assembled it a bit too early and when removing the panels again i chipped some paint off :eek::( I'll have to go buy a touch up pen from the garage.

The fans look absolutely slick against the black paint too.

img4462nj2.jpg

img4463wa0.jpg

img4464iz8.jpg

img4465ib0.jpg

My windowed side panel turned up today as well, its all coming together now. Just have to leave it to dry properly and then i'm done... happy times! :D

img4473nr7.jpg

img4475ae2.jpg

This is the old case for comparison. It was pretty toasty despite having 2x120mm yate loons at 12v on the side panel and the front/rear fans on full :confused:

img4477hi8.jpg

Started fitting components now :D

img4478bo4.jpg

Removable motherboard trays are so awesome!

img4481hv1.jpg

img4482xy6.jpg

img4485yk2.jpg

img4492rf3.jpg

img4495zs6.jpg

img4498ie0.jpg

img4501fi6.jpg

img4502rs9.jpg

img4514qg7.jpg

Now i need to remove the IDE hard drive and replace it with another SATA one and replace the DVD drive with a SATA version as well so i can get rid of the IDE cable. Getting the heatshrink wrapping and some more braided cabling would be nice too., then i can move onto hard drive enclosures and fan controllers.

I've already found that the 24pin Mobo cable is VERY stretched to get round the mobo tray so i think i'm going to have to get the dremel out and take away a small part of the case to allow for better cable access round the back of the tray.

But its nice at the minute, absolutely brilliant for around £50-60.

Enermax liberty 500watt PSU

Intel core 2 duo e2180 (1.8ghz) at 3.3ghz! ha ha

6gb of pc6400 RAM (Geil and OCZ)

Seagate barracuda 500gb 7200rpm 32mb cahce SATA drive

IDE thing, 160gb (only used for downloads and OSX)

X-Fi gamer soundcard

HIS Iceq4 512mb 4850 overclocked just a tad.

some dvd drive

etc etc

corsair tx750 PSU

evga 780i for the win MOBO (wont let me have F!T!W withought the exclamation marks, whats up with that?)

GTX 260 GPU- second one coming soon

core 2 quad q6600 @2.4 ghz - needs some OC'ing

4x1gb ocz sli ready ram 1066mhz

2x WD Caviar 500GB

coolmaster cm 690 case nvidia edition

dscf2349tj2.jpg

dscf2351mc7.jpg

Maan, That nVidia case is sick! I know its the same as mine, looks good with the green though. Ill get some pics of mine later when its in bits for its monthly dust blasting session and to turn the 2 roof fans round.

Only thing with you case though is that it doesnt have the 2 side fans on the panel. The one where the window is on mine helps quite abit. Some 140mm fans will be going in soon, takes about 9 or something stupid.

Edited by Si-man

Maan, That nVidia case is sick! I know its the same as mine, looks good with the green though. Ill get some pics of mine later when its in bits for its monthly dust blasting session and to turn the 2 roof fans round.

Only thing with you case though is that it doesnt have the 2 side fans on the panel. The one where the window is on mine helps quite abit. Some 140mm fans will be going in soon, takes about 9 or something stupid.

I have dust filters on all my in fans, 4 ins, 2 outs, all 120mm. And my PSU is not modular so I have this chunk of cable covering the bottom fan hole and will get cramped when I get my second GTX 260. I have to dust my insides out soon, fine dust still gets through the filters.

I haven't seen the nvidia version with 2 side fans, show me!