Bike Made In Home

loquillotrial

HI !!!!!!!!!! im Matías from Argentina ,,, and thats my bike ,,, here a some specs :

Frame: made in home :D

Stem tioga 10 cm;

Bars:zoom 68 cm

Chain:kmc bmx

Chain tensioner: custom

Brakes:v brake shimano;Handles shimano deore

Rear wheel:hub shimano cassette;rim alex DX 32;tire hutchinson 26x2.45

Front wheel: hub shimano;rim playera custom;tire specialized 26x235

Cranks:shimano alivio

P1070001.jpg

P1070002.jpg

P1070003.jpg

P1070004.jpg

P1070005.jpg

P1070006.jpg

P1070007.jpg

Matías bike´s ride better that it´s looks ,,, he improves a lot whit his new bike ,,, great rider ,, better person ,, i usualy go ride whit him ,, ,, the front wheel its a ghetto wheig saver ,, and the holes on the frame are used as a cheese cuter hahaha ,,, saludos tarnosky putarraco !!!!!!

Edited by MATRIAL

Matías bike´s ride better that it´s looks ,,, he improves a lot whit his new bike ,,, great rider ,, better person ,, i usualy go ride whit him ,, ,, the front wheel its a ghetto wheig saver ,, and the holes on the frame are used to cut cheese also jajajajaj ,,, saludos tarnosky putarraco !!!!!!

cool,,,!!!

I'm certain that you enjoy this so much more than the spoiled kids who receive a brand new Koxx / Monty from their parents and then complain that their Chris King hub isn't quite the colour they wanted . You don't even have to ride well to feel proud , just riding that thing at all is a testament to your commitment to the sport and resourcefulness .

I'm certain that you enjoy this so much more than the spoiled kids who receive a brand new Koxx / Monty from their parents and then complain that their Chris King hub isn't quite the colour they wanted . You don't even have to ride well to feel proud , just riding that thing at all is a testament to your commitment to the sport and resourcefulness .

yes ,, you´re right ,, we will post a video of loquillo riding soon

What does Spanish have to do with a ridiculous amount of punctuation? :blink:

I think he means that the guys doing really well writing in English when he speaks Spanish but I know what you mean,,,,!!! lol

That bike is what its all about. I can just imagine his face when he created it.

On the first day he cut the tubes to their fine lines and saw that they were good.

On the second day he turned some knobs to align the jig and saw that it was good.

On the third day he brazed the tubes together and the metal joined in a 1000 degree bubbling stramash and he saw that it was good.

On the forth day he knocked off the slag and removed the beast from the jig and saw that it was good.

The fifth day came and he painted the homemade frame his favourite colour and saw that it was good.

The sixth day came, he built his pride and joy and took it for a spin to ride the thing he day been working on for the past few days and saw that it was good.

On the seventh day he posted pictures of his bike on Trials Forum and saw that it was the best thing he had ever created.

On the eighth day it snapped.

Edited by Ross McArthur

...Then spake he unto the forum of trials saying " Behold , a mighty creation have I wrought ." And they who gave worship unto Koxx did say " Truly this man has found salvation in the wilderness , let us cast aside overpriced brands like the false idols they are . "

What does Spanish have to do with a ridiculous amount of punctuation? :blink:

Well the guys first language is Spanish, so you gotta let him off that his english punctuation skills aren't the best. Maybe the excessive use of commas is because he was trying to indicate parenthesis.

Well the guys first language is Spanish, so you gotta let him off that his english punctuation skills aren't the best. Maybe the excessive use of commas is because he was trying to indicate parenthesis.

I never study english in the past, even in the school, i just triing to make me understand , i hope you can understand me, i like so much the reply whit the seven day story ,,, loquillo feel´s like god jajajaj