How Good Are Lotus?

Jaffacakes

How good are Lotus?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 - 10

• Better than me..

Not being funny but this is jokes... how good are they? Depends what aspect of driving your talking about, what year model etc. If this is that your planning to get a job with them then i would think very carefully entering Lotus at a time such as this.

Bit of an odd question?

My dad has had two, first he had a pretty normal s1 elise, now he has a top of the range s2 supercharged elise with every upgrade available. To say it is fast is an understatement, it pwns anything else without even trying.

Go kart sounds cool, I have no idea for how to make it fast though...

Where I work recently finished making the new Lotus Approved advertising system found here

As a thank you Lotus leant the company a nearly new Lotus Elise for a while so that all the programmers and testers that made the system could have a play.

That doesnt really help you but they seem like a nice company to deal with :P

Ah i see.

Surely Lotus will have access to a wind tunnel, and have brainbox aerodynamic people though. Unlucky

As has been said.

Allen is working on a team with a man who built one in his shed and beat lotus's top speed by 10mph. And came third overall.

Unlucky.

Edited by Pashley26

How very senior of you.

You REALLY don't like me very much do you ? You know as well as I do what I meant to put.

I'm not too sure about your two history but it just seemed like he was having a poke at you having a poke.

Sounds good though. You never know. You might all get offered jobs if you beat them again.

Unlucky.

Not sure if you thought i was having a go. Seeing as everyone always seems to think everything is negative these days.

I was merely saying it was unlucky that Lotus can get "anything else they can lay there hands on" while he only gets a college.

Not sure if you thought i was having a go. Seeing as everyone always seems to think everything is negative these days.

I was merely saying it was unlucky that Lotus can get "anything else they can lay there hands on" while he only gets a college.

I wasn't having a go at you, I just put "Unlucky" on the end for effect. haha

But Nick always picks up on little errors in my posts no matter what the circumstance and then just lets everybody else's bad spelling and mistakes fly. Which annoys me, but hey.

I'll get the full info on this Lotus thing from Allen today, see if we can't knock something up in the afternoon :P

Doesn't a massive wedge of Lotus' money come from contracting out to other car manufacturers? They are the undisputed Kings of chassis design. Rumoured that they worked on the Nissan GT-R.

Can we see the exact specifications and rules for this race please?