Ever Had Someone Complain About Your Bike Not Having Lights?

JonMack

Fine as long as you're not the one over taking the car as you'd be dark until the lights hit you.

Looks cool though.

Or for pedestrians stepping out who won't have seen you (Or even other people on bikes - I had to ride back from past Buckingham Palace to my place and it involved plenty of two-way cycle paths that were entirely unlit. I didn't have lights on and it felt like the sketchiest thing). If you're going to light yourself up, or give a shit about safety enough to wrap your bike in some rancid tape, why not just get some lights? Lights are getting smaller and more powerful, and are way easier to fit now, so why would you bother with that stuff? I'm aware it's FixieFashion to make your bike look as wank as possible, but still...

Or for pedestrians stepping out who won't have seen you (Or even other people on bikes - I had to ride back from past Buckingham Palace to my place and it involved plenty of two-way cycle paths that were entirely unlit. I didn't have lights on and it felt like the sketchiest thing). If you're going to light yourself up, or give a shit about safety enough to wrap your bike in some rancid tape, why not just get some lights? Lights are getting smaller and more powerful, and are way easier to fit now, so why would you bother with that stuff? I'm aware it's FixieFashion to make your bike look as wank as possible, but still...

Lights are gay, duh!